Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - Father of Asahd

Just gave the album a listen, its better than his last from what i can remember.

It Khaled so he really dont make albums, he just throws together random tracks.

Im fuckin with the SZA/MsJackson track. When yall said he sampled outkast i i figured it would be like TScott butchering it over autotune... But i have no beef with flippin it into an r&b cut

John legend sounded fine on the track too. I do skip the last 45secs of the song that is just him tho

John Legend albums been on some nyquil shit for a while He need Ye back producin his shit

Big Sean solo joint was nice too. And im no Sean fan.

Jeezy/Ross cut was cool off first listen too

Thats 4 tracks im fuckin wit.

I just looked and the only track i liked off Grateful was the outro by Belly

This shit trash yo

Sean song cool at best. And its the best track on the record.

Just trash

giphy.gif

There is a bigger point in hip hop culutre and black/brown folks. We should be championing all sounds of hip hop, especially the fact that Tyler hit number #1. The album Igor wasn't all that to me, but it's dope that an alternative hip hop artsy dude making it big and selling out MSG and shit.

This is gonna be a interesting time for hip hop though and for artists like Tyler. They never been invited to the cool table so the fact that now out in the main stream shit can get interesting. Can you imagine Tyler the Creator in a video with Migos and Drake? I can't, but they can't ignore him now.

Back