Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - Father of Asahd

fun fact: khaled's released an album every year since 2006 except for 09, 14, and 18.

kinda crazy he's had that many albums out when you consider guys like DJ Clue, Kay Slay, Drama, etc. who were doing these kinda albums before Khaled don't have close to that many
They dont have that neutral personality. White, Asian, Indian, alll races fuck with Khaled like Snoop, he just had the personality the others you named didnt.

Kay Slay was putting out NY non mainstream rap, Drama been a fuck boy for a while, DJ Clue another with zero personality.

Yeah my boy was telling me it's good but he's white so I just nodded my head like "cool". I ain't listening to this bullshit.

They wrecked shit on SNL. Wayne, Meek, SZA, John Legend, Big Sean, Lil Baby, and a couple of singers I ain't know performed.

It's not a high bar, but probably one of the best SNL performances in a long time.

They wrecked shit on SNL. Wayne, Meek, SZA, John Legend, Big Sean, Lil Baby, and a couple of singers I ain't know performed.

It's not a high bar, but probably one of the best SNL performances in a long time.
That shit was weak as fuck lol

Meek looked confused on the stage

Khaled was annoying yelling over everyone rappin

Last edited:
That shit was weak as fuck lol

Meek looked confused on the stage

Khaled was annoying yelling over everyone rappin

Typically SNL doesn't get all of the features of a song on stage. That's the most artists I've ever seen at SNL in one night. That's dope.

But I watch SNL, so I can see how someone that doesn't won't see it my way.

Typically SNL doesn't get all of the features of a song on stage. That's the most artists I've ever seen at SNL in one night. That's dope.

But I watch SNL, so I can see how someone that doesn't won't see it my way.
I watch snl every week

I be at work and there is nothing else on saturday nights on basic cable.

I didnt catch the 2nd performance cuz i cut it off after Weekend Update but 1st was trash. Big Sean verse was cool bcuz Khaled was busy catching his breath.

Lil Wayne earlier in year, Gary Clark, & Anderson Paak all had better performances this season imo

Back