Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - Father of Asahd

3/5 tho off first listen. kinda sounds like an extension of the last album or two. there's some good songs, but they're still kinda your typical khaled songs with maybe the feature artists changed around.

Yea, yall right. This is ASS, barely even a rap album. Khaled needs to go back to the street anthems

Not sure why I was hyped about a khaled album..this shit on Eminem "revival" levels bad...shit..that meek "weathered the storm" the only song I liked off 1st listen..holy ground decent.
Why is that "top off" song on here?
Shit was wack from top to bottom...cardi track trash, that Wayne, CB n Sean track sound corny af

Not sure why I was hyped about a khaled album..this shit on Eminem "revival" levels bad...shit..that meek "weathered the storm" the only song I liked off 1st listen..holy ground decent.
Why is that "top off" song on here?
Shit was wack from top to bottom...cardi track trash, that Wayne, CB n Sean track sound corny af
Shit, i dunno why you was either my nigga lol

This is what happens when a person tries and tries and tries to FORCE "hits" and collaborations all the time.

You'll get an occasional dope track every once in a while b/c of the sheer amount of talent involved in the project, but most of it will come out garbo or meh as phuck.

fun fact: khaled's released an album every year since 2006 except for 09, 14, and 18.

kinda crazy he's had that many albums out when you consider guys like DJ Clue, Kay Slay, Drama, etc. who were doing these kinda albums before Khaled don't have close to that many

Back