Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks said the pioneers of Hip Hop are dusty and Broke LL Cool J responds

Your Thoughts On Akademiks Calling The Pioneers "Dusty"

• He's right

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Akademiks is wack

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
This describes rappers in general. They all go broke but OGs like L, Jay, Nas, Wu, P, Outkast, Snoop, Cube, Dre, Em and others are the richest. No new school has that type of money. If you don't count Drake or Kendrick no new rappers financially secure. All the ones who have a high networth are older artist. We have to see how it will play out in the future but comments like that serve no purpose and Ak is just trying to be contraversial as usual. L should not have wasted his time with a lame troll
Nba young boy
Future?
What’s considered money?

What did akbar expect them to do ?? Money was different business was different rap was different life was different... Is that really hard for him to understand ?? Especially when dudes were done rapping by 30... Foh

Idgaf what MC Shan look like. Ill listen to MC Shan talk all day. That mfer funny as shit.

Respect the pioneers man.

They all got preyed on by a machine they didnt understand.
Damn…….wtf
Great way to put it.
this is why I rather monetize everything we touch vs doing shit for fun or love while they put their kids thru college and build generations of wealth.
But we having fun tho.

It’s hard listening to MC Shan….he still hasn’t gotten over the fact that KRS spanked him

That’s some serious senior citizen delusion right there lol
We gotta stop this.
We should be able to lose without it being brought decades later

I socked out a nigga in third grade.
can I stunt on dude now?

We gotta stop this.
We should be able to lose without it being brought decades later

I socked out a nigga in third grade.
can I stunt on dude now?

Tell him that….last time I heard about Shan he was still salty over that beef

You right though

Back