Welcome To aBlackWeb

Except this movie was directed by Guy Ritchie... Whose last good movie was Snatch way back in the year 2000...

His last three or four flicks have been remakes and reboots which all did poorly in the box office

Wills star power might save this though but its not for me...

Except this movie was directed by Guy Ritchie... Whose last good movie was Snatch way back in the year 2000...

His last three or four flicks have been remakes and reboots which all did poorly in the box office

Wills star power might save this though but its not for me...
He should've done another Sherlock. This movie's box office is not determined by it's quality though but by brand recognition. This is gonna be huge financially and poor in quality just like the other ones. Including Jungle Book (yeah I said it! Fight me! Ha ha ha).

I talk shit but I'm gonna watch Burton's Dumbo and the minute Pinocchio and Lilo and Stitch get announced I'll watch those 2 and maybe The Little Mermaid. I am a part of the problem :(

I talk shit but I'm gonna watch Burton's Dumbo and the minute Pinocchio and Lilo and Stitch get announced I'll watch those 2 and maybe The Little Mermaid. I am a part of the problem :(

Burton is a dope film maker... So I'll watch

I thought Pinocchio was somewhat covered with Spielberg's AI?

Burton is a dope film maker... So I'll watch

I thought Pinocchio was somewhat covered with Spielberg's AI?
Yeah but I want to see Monstro the whale and kids being turned into jackasses. These new generation babies need to be traumatized.

Back