Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Hulu raised their price by 10 bucks. interesting

"Hulu's Live TV service is a replica of traditional television, except that it's on the internet. Similar services like AT&T's TV Now, Dish's Sling and YouTube TV were once touted as successors to traditional cable television, but the market has lost steam as live-TV streamers prices have risen 25% to 30% in recent months. AT&T's TV Now hiked its price 30% in October to $65 per month.

One early entrant, Sony's PlayStation Vue, is shutting down, and analysts expect others to follow."

Interesting. For all the folks that think cable is gonna die out.

been watching each movie in the mcu since disney+ came out on Tuesday.

I’m about 9 movies in.

But yeah, once the app gets that “continue watching” feature, all will be good.

Was hoping to see Martin and other fox shows on there. Disappointed. Wonder if shit like that and married with child will land on Disney or hulu.

I’m having the time of my life on Disney +

tenor.gif

"Hulu's Live TV service is a replica of traditional television, except that it's on the internet. Similar services like AT&T's TV Now, Dish's Sling and YouTube TV were once touted as successors to traditional cable television, but the market has lost steam as live-TV streamers prices have risen 25% to 30% in recent months. AT&T's TV Now hiked its price 30% in October to $65 per month.

One early entrant, Sony's PlayStation Vue, is shutting down, and analysts expect others to follow."

Interesting. For all the folks that think cable is gonna die out.
Yea i deaded vue when i realized i was paying about 80 a month for it

Tried telling folks this.

This cool for all the Marvel/Star Wars stuff and the animated shows.

But DISNEY ain't making a Narcos or Top Boy or putting out the next Bill Burr or Chappelle stand-up special.

But NETFLIX ain't making marvel or star wars films. You know the films that crush the records every release. Lmao.

Disney is doing just fine lol.

Back