Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Disney+ is already worth the money by having all the old school 90’s cartoons on there Goof Troop & Ducktales was my shit.

I don’t know why they don’t have every single Marvel movie on there though I looked and it’s missing about 5 or 6 movies from the MCU

So many cartoons I wanna watch lol

The Star Wars and Pixar Tabs say something went wrong try again later though

mandalorian dont work either smh

well I’ll see later when I get home

7 days. Verizon customers new and existing get it free for a year though

I don't think existing customers get it. The site says:

For a limited time, new Fios Home Internet customers can get the Disney+ 12 months promotion when you subscribe to any qualifying residential Fios Internet service:

You can also get Disney+ on us for 12 months when you get Verizon 5G Home Internet or a Verizon Wireless unlimited phone plan. Visit our Verizon Wireless Disney+ FAQs to learn more.

Screenshot_20191112-090937_Samsung Internet.jpg
Disney+ appears to have been hit by some technical errors just a few hours into its official launch on Tuesday.

Some users who rushed to download Disney's new streaming service were met with an unfortunate error message on their screen that reads "unable to connect." The message, which appears underneath characters from "Wreck-It Ralph," then forces users to exit the service and to try to reconnect at a later time.

Users began reporting issues with the service on Twitter early Tuesday morning. Many said they were being shown the technical error, while others said they were having issues finding the Disney+ app in Apple's App Store. As of 7:00 a.m. EST, there were roughly 7,300 reports of problems with Disney+, according to Downdetector, a website where users can report problems on apps and websites.

Representatives from Disney weren't immediately available for comment. The company addressed the outages in a tweet from the Disney+ support account.

Disney had reportedly prepared to face some system outages on launch day. The company bought BAMTech in 2017 and uses the streaming technology to power Disney+, as well as ESPN+, for the purpose of preventing system outages and buffering.

It seems that the Disney+ launch day woes aren't limited to technical errors. Some users who pre-ordered the service in Puerto Rico, Canada and other regions were shown an error message that states: "Disney+ is only available in certain regions. Depending on where you are located, you may not be able to access Disney+."

Disney appears to have delayed the launch of Disney+ in Puerto Rico. The company saidTuesday that the service will now roll out in Puerto Rico on Nov. 19, which is a week later than it initially announced. When Disney first announced the service, Disney+ was slated to launch Nov. 19 in New Zealand and Australia, with "full availability in the U.S." on Nov. 12.

Back