Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Y’all gotta realize this is in month 1 of year 1

Imagine what Year 3 looks like

nah i know lol

i mentioned it last night cuz we were both looking like "blah"

i was like shit, netflix was mailing dvd's at this stage....look at em lol

I can't watch xmen, lol

I want it to stay the way it was in my head.....

plus after watching batman and superman TAS and starting JL and JLU...it's just no comparison.....

now i'm watching clone wars....smh...I liked xmen too.. but this is upper echelon

I can't watch xmen, lol

I want it to stay the way it was in my head.....

plus after watching batman and superman TAS and starting JL and JLU...it's just no comparison.....

now i'm watching clone wars....smh...I liked xmen too.. but this is upper echelon
I just watched the first season of X men

Yeahhhh nostalgia got y’all man lol

nah

they've had several streaming services to study during this time leading up to the release. they don't get any passes from me

how is "continue where you left off watching" not implemented in day one if the rollout?

Exactly. And disney isn't an upstart like Netflix or a company trying to find its lane while competing against a monster like dc/wb is.

Disney is the monster. They're just cutting out the middleman at this point.

Niggas forget how long it took for Netflix and prime to really pop off. Bith streaming services started in 2007 and didn't have any original content until 2013.

My 7day free trial is still going on.. idk how. They keep saying there’s a problem processing my payment and that’s perfect... I am using a card that’s active but has no money on it.. it’s my free trial card I use for everything cuz I know they can’t charge me a dime lol but some how I’ve surpassed the 7 days... which is cool...

My 7day free trial is still going on.. idk how. They keep saying there’s a problem processing my payment and that’s perfect... I am using a card that’s active but has no money on it.. it’s my free trial card I use for everything cuz I know they can’t charge me a dime lol but some how I’ve surpassed the 7 days... which is cool...
That happened to me with the DC app at first. I did the same thing. Took them 3 months to finally cut me off

Ya'll going a little overboard with boosting this up over Netflix. It's great, but very limited in that everything is either Disney, Pixar, Marvel, or Star Wars. If you like all that, great, but Netflix has more variety.

If you like horror movies, you can get that on Netflix, notsomuch on Disney +.
It's Disney bruh what else are they gonna have? Lol.....plus netflix price is ridiculous with the movie list they have which has been redundant the only thing have going is the comedy shows and certain netflix series that's it

I've been doing this with amazon prime for a year. I switched banks and theres no money on the card but when they cancel after not getting paid for 2 months I just sign back up with the same card lol. Rinse and repeat. Free shipping, free prime video, free amazon music unlimited.

Back