Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Had it for a couple of days.

A few things.

It's definitely worth it if you have Hulu..........because you get a $5.99 credit off your current Hulu bill.

If you have Hulu Plus.........you get the same discount.........and everything's the same.

Still no commercials.

One thing Disney has to do though..........is open up the catalog.

Which, I'm assuming they're going to do as time goes on.

Maybe a lot of the shows are still tied up in exclusive contracts with Netflix or something.

Thing is, when you think of all the content that Disney, ABC, and 20th Century Fox have accumulated over the years.........it should definitely be more than what's currently available on this platform.

For me, just to have ESPN+ is worth it simply to be able to watch Chris Berman and Tom Jackson doing NFL Primetime again.

Don't understand why they don't have it on the regular ESPN channel, because the Primetime they have now is horrible.

Having all the old marvel cartoon shows on is priceless.

They even have the old "Amazing Spiderman and Friends" series from back in the day...........1982.

Lol, don't know how many of y'all are old enough to remember that.

@GOAT

For live tv, you're better off geting Youtube TV.

Simply because the dvr service allows you to be able to record anything and keep it for 9 months before it gets deleted.

Virtually unlimited storage.

no lie, i logged in last night and was not impressed

cool for the kids, but it just wasnt as much content as I expected

we have all the classics already, and im not huge on the comics

no lie, i logged in last night and was not impressed

cool for the kids, but it just wasnt as much content as I expected

we have all the classics already, and im not huge on the comics

True.

Unless you get the bundle with Hulu and ESPN+, it's not really worth it.

At least not now.

I suspect this is part of the reason why Netflix' stock isn't really taking a hit.

People are seeing that it's not what it's hyped up to be.

They seem to be betting a lot on the Star Wars and Marvel franchises...........but they're gonna need a lot more than that if they want this platform to be successful.

First time watching the show?
first time seriously watching it

I've seen a few episodes here n there, but I've never watched more than 3 or 4...and never in order to follow the overall story...

this is a good binge.. the pacing is pretty dope

I've seen a few episodes here n there, but I've never watched more than 3 or 4...and never in order to follow the overall story...

Ima try this...watched the first one last night and it was a lot better than I expected

Ima try this...watched the first one last night and it was a lot better than I expected
The best episodes are the ones not dealing with jedi

It’s a great show guys

pretty well written and it gets better

btw they are coming with a new season for this I think in a few months

It’s a great show guys

pretty well written and it gets better

btw they are coming with a new season for this I think in a few months
yea, I searched for the thread and posted the watch order....

imma do so much binging this holiday season...

Oh...well ima blame them for calling their movies “episodes”
well here's the thing....

when you watch the movies episodes 1-3

in between 2 and 3 Anakin built something of a legend for himself in the field during the great war....

the animated series shows you how he did that..i mean he was already nice in 2, but by 3 dude was probably the #1 jedi behind yoda.....

he felt he surpassed obi-wan which is why their face off in 3 was so crazy...Anakin felt he was batter by then

watching homie in the field during the series.....u see why

Back