COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Revolver Ocelot

Bride's Alimony
Feb 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$11,345,020

Hulu raised their price by 10 bucks. interesting

"Hulu's Live TV service is a replica of traditional television, except that it's on the internet. Similar services like AT&T's TV Now, Dish's Sling and YouTube TV were once touted as successors to traditional cable television, but the market has lost steam as live-TV streamers prices have risen 25% to 30% in recent months. AT&T's TV Now hiked its price 30% in October to $65 per month.

One early entrant, Sony's PlayStation Vue, is shutting down, and analysts expect others to follow."

Interesting. For all the folks that think cable is gonna die out.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,057
been watching each movie in the mcu since disney+ came out on Tuesday.

I’m about 9 movies in.

But yeah, once the app gets that “continue watching” feature, all will be good.

King Freeman

Fuck em
We The North
NBA Champions
6IX God
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$844,141
Was hoping to see Martin and other fox shows on there. Disappointed. Wonder if shit like that and married with child will land on Disney or hulu.

Lurk Rambis

PUSH THE MUHFUCKIN BUTTON NIGGUH!!
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$23,090,005
"Hulu's Live TV service is a replica of traditional television, except that it's on the internet. Similar services like AT&T's TV Now, Dish's Sling and YouTube TV were once touted as successors to traditional cable television, but the market has lost steam as live-TV streamers prices have risen 25% to 30% in recent months. AT&T's TV Now hiked its price 30% in October to $65 per month.

One early entrant, Sony's PlayStation Vue, is shutting down, and analysts expect others to follow."

Interesting. For all the folks that think cable is gonna die out.
Yea i deaded vue when i realized i was paying about 80 a month for it

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye

King Freeman

Fuck em
We The North
NBA Champions
6IX God
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$844,141
Tried telling folks this.

This cool for all the Marvel/Star Wars stuff and the animated shows.

But DISNEY ain't making a Narcos or Top Boy or putting out the next Bill Burr or Chappelle stand-up special.
But NETFLIX ain't making marvel or star wars films. You know the films that crush the records every release. Lmao.

Disney is doing just fine lol.