Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

When it first came up it said technical issue but I just hit the button to reload and it’s worked perfectly

how in tf were they not this prepared LMAO

i mean obviously this not gonna be an issue for long, but damn...still at launch?

Firestick has had all of these classics lol

Do they have the new stuff tho? Madalorian, etc?

QONVIyz.gif

I should paid these muthafuckas a year up front to save a lil bread.

Disney+ will not be fucked with

Im canceling Amazon after Christmas, keepin hulu for my NBA games, but thinkin about trashin Netflix

Their time is up. They better have some stunts to pull.

giphy.webp

The Mandalorian is a Disney+ exclusive if thats what you’re asking

Cinema app on firestick has everything streaming services have... so I’m asking if Disney+ is already being put on the Cinema app.. I’m sure it will be up soon

Cinema app on firestick has everything streaming services have... so I’m asking if Disney+ is already being put on the Cinema app.. I’m sure it will be up soon
Yea Maldalorian is streaming so is Lady & Tramp and others.

Its still gang but Cinema is not reliable with the old shows. Ive tried to watch Quack Pack on there before and there was no streams. Similar issues with Goof Troop

Disney+ gonna be clutch for the kids

Bruh I'm just trying to watch the Wizard of Oz. But man this shit is loaded! Where the hell is the rest of the seasons for Spider-Man animated 90s though?

Back