Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney Movies.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
We had our favorite as kids but as an adult what is your favorite Disney movie? What movies do you actually think were good?

As a parent, I’ve had to watch a few with the kid.
4B79D85E-E551-4D22-9B15-ECA5C96FC195.jpeg

Last edited:
I tried my hardest not to watch this. I got bored one day and watched it.

My favorite part was :

After that scene, I was hooked.

Most of them were good movies. Being a kid in the 80/90s I watched them all. As an adult if I had to choose Fantasia, Lion King or Aladdin would be something I'd fancy

When she come barreling across the ocean for her heart.... Beautiful scene! Only scene I've seen (lol) of Moana....
As an adult I HATE Disney.
They destroyed Grimm's Fairy Tales.
They left generation after generation of women waiting on some non-existent prince to come save they ass.
FUCK DISNEY.

Lion King is the literal king of this Disney shit. See the Broadway play if you haven't already.

Animated classics for me are pocahontas (all them songs slap), Mulan, beauty and the beast (the new remake was triddash), hercules, aladdin and the first goofy movie.

Hunchback of notre dame is slightly underrated...it's not really that good per se, but the music is dope and they got arguably the most sinister villain. I don't think there's ever been another Disney movie that dark.

I still haven't seen princess and the frog even tho I got it on dvd smh

Haven't seen too many of the newer cgi ones, but moana and frozen are really good.

*I'm childish af post*

Last edited:
Moana was great

was reluctant to watch it at first..not sure why, but my daughter LOVES it

I even have the soundtrack

Toy Story series the GOAT. These movies have spanned since I was a kid at 10, TS1 in 1995, to adulthood, TS3 2010 at 25.

Some favs when I was a kid were Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty & the Beast, American Tail: Fievel Goes West, All Dogs Go to Heaven.

Them Disney sing-a-long tapes stayed in rotation.

I had this joint.

$_58.JPG

nothing but hits b.

i got the sing a long to lion king

my daughter was like "nah b" lol

Back