Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney Executive Producer says there is a "not so secret gay agenda"

What I've always liked about Disney, at least up until Bob Iger stepped down, is that they've always allowed the creatives to steer the ship. But if we are reading this in context, this is a case of an executive who, as most executives do, had very little to do with the day to day process of creating content but slipping "queerness" into other people's art. And because it's Disney, and because she has a high ranking position, obviously people aren't going to stop her from sneaking in gay innuendo.

I'll be referencing this everytime someone proclaims "There's no such thing as a gay agenda:"

My daughter watch the proud family maybe I miss it but I ain’t seen the gay couple at all. One of her friends is an effeminate boy and they added an activist friend. It seem like this is about having gay characters in shows and folks being offended by it.

So, you've got a problem with a so-called princess agenda............but no problems with an agenda that pushes pedophilia?

Don't know if that makes you a hypocrite or not, but you're definitely misguided if you really think the quote/unquote.........."Princess Agenda"........is the bigger problem.

Also, you should probably question some of your stances if you have to resort to that big of a reach to try and prove your point.

Lol weren’t you an r kelly defender?

the thing is, these Disney shows/movies ain’t about to show anything “too” straight or “too” gay. what’s the furthest they go? Kissing? Far as I see it, that’s just representation on both sides.

in Eternals, Disney/Marvel showed their first “sex” scene and it was 2 ROBOTS fucking. Same movie also had their first on screen gay kiss.

People are gay in the real world and it didn’t take movies or tv shows to make them that way. They just gay.

And to those who say "who cares, let everyone do whatever they want".

Try to go into an Asian, Jewish, or suburban white community and buy a house or start a business... see if they don't come to check you out to see who you are, what you're doing, and why you're doing it. And if they don't like it, they'll get you the fuck out of there.

But typical of us to be go along to get along afraid to ask questions and analyze type negroes.

Lol you act like all black folks just love the gays. Clown

A cigarette exec would be fired immediately for using cartoons to promote cigarette use to children. Yet this pervert knee-gro wench is uncontrollably giddy about the prospects of pushing perversion on black children using one of the few black cartoons that Disney has. They'll cancel Doc McStuffins which shows an intelligent well educated black family only to turn around and bring back the Proud Family and intentionally pervert the shit out of them and put that bullshit in front of our kids

Smh at Joe Camel being illegal but new age knee-gros happily using cartoons to pervert their own children. 'Scust

Nigga stfu

the thing is, these Disney shows/movies ain’t about to show anything “too” straight or “too” gay. what’s the furthest they go? Kissing? Far as I see it, that’s just representation on both sides.

in Eternals, Disney/Marvel showed their first “sex” scene and it was 2 ROBOTS fucking. Same movie also had their first on screen gay kiss.

People are gay in the real world and it didn’t take movies or tv shows to make them that way. They just gay.

Common sense ain’t common to stupid people

Like if a person said 'Every Disney movie has only green cars in it. There are MAD other color cars on the road. I'ma slide some red cars in here.', I'd have no issues with that.

If a person said 'Every Disney movie only has white people in it. There are MAD other races of people on Earth. I'ma slide some black people in here.', I'd have no problem with that.

If a person said, 'Every Disney movie only has abled people in it. There are MAD other people who are not abled. I'ma slide some disabled people in here.', I'd have no problem with that.

So when a person says, 'Every Disney movie only has same-sex couples and heterosexual people in it. There are MAD other types of couples and people. I'ma slide some gay people in here.'...I have no problem with that.

Lol the fact you think I hate women cause I’m ok with trans people calling themselves what they want to be called is stupid to me.

You hate women. It’s a fact.

why you even quoting me to begin with. Go play somewhere bruh

Lol the fact you think I hate women cause I’m ok with trans people calling themselves what they want to be called is stupid to me.
One more thing. You stated trans women are REAL women

I have a problem with that and whoever believes that stupid shit

Y’all love to say they are real women but y’all ain’t out here dating/fucking them

Are you saying they ain’t real women? Yes or no

One more thing. You stated trans women are REAL women

I have a problem with that and whoever believes that stupid shit

Y’all love to say they are real women but y’all ain’t out here dating/fucking them

Are you saying they ain’t real women? Yes or no

Why you keep doing this lol. So somebody with penis decides to call themself a woman and that takes away everything every woman has ever done in existence. That’s how you coming off to me. We can convince each other either way but I’m call is stupid everytime and you’re free to do the same.

Why you keep doing this lol. So somebody with penis decides to call themself a woman and that takes away everything every woman has ever done in existence. That’s how you coming off to me. We can convince each other either way but I’m call is stupid everytime and you’re free to do the same.
Did a lot of talking to not answer my question.

👍

I want to seriously know how is putting lbgqt people on thing bad for your family. Y’all know the same folks who makes those arguments said the same about blacks going to school with their kids. I ain’t saying black folks gotta not be conservative but agreeing with those crackers makes me feel like you just wanted be treated nicer by them.

Back