Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney Executive Producer says there is a "not so secret gay agenda"

Ain't this about a bitch?

A gay woman in a position of authority in a large multi media conglomerate says there is a gay agenda and someone still put "gay agenda" with quotation marks as if everyone is just making shit up.

Everybody who does anything intentional has an agenda. So it seems to me some of yall are just mad that the intent of gays in media is being made public as opposed to kept secret.

And to those who say "who cares, let everyone do whatever they want".

Try to go into an Asian, Jewish, or suburban white community and buy a house or start a business... see if they don't come to check you out to see who you are, what you're doing, and why you're doing it. And if they don't like it, they'll get you the fuck out of there.

But typical of us to be go along to get along afraid to ask questions and analyze type negroes.

If a cartoon “makes” your kid “act” gay, your kid was already gay. They just found a gay character to relate to and inform them of what they felt inside. So tired of adults not understanding how homosexuality and self identification works.
Has anyone ever attempted to give you a serious argument that watching gay stuff makes you gay?

I keep seeing pro gay people try to debunk that assertion but I never see anyone actually make that assertion.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever attempted to give you a serious argument that watch gay stuff makes you gay?

I keep seeing pro gay people try to debunk that assertion but I never see anyone actually make that assertion.

Yes I put "gay agenda" in quotes because it's just stupid as fuck and as I said the way people rail against it 99.9% of the time those same people ignore a bunch of other shit they claim they don't want kids exposed to. So their anger at the supposed agenda is often misplaced and they're being hypocritical because they ignore many of the same themes they claim to hate so long as it's not a gay person doing it.

And yes people do claim that simply watching gay people on TV or being exposed to them through media will influence kids to want to experiment and start trying things. There's been plenty of "I don't want my kid to see 2 people of the same sex kissing because they will want to go out and try it" arguments because people think it will influence their kids to think it's ok. And to them if they think it's ok then they will want to go out and try it. It's usually the go to argument when people bring up things with children's shows having gay characters

So media cannot influence behavior and children are not easily influenced by what they see and hear.

Got it.

Never said that. The issue isnt that kids aren't influenced by media because we all know people are. The debate lies around whether or not media can influence something that some believe is inherent while others seem to believe is learned choice.

But you do realize you just made a leap towards the same argument you claim you never see made right?

Smh at these weak ass go along to get along sick, twisted perverted knee-gros and their willingness to push self destructive behavior on their own kids to gain massa's acceptance. These new knee-gros disgust me.
Has anyone ever attempted to give you a serious argument that watch gay stuff makes you gay?

If a cartoon “makes” your kid “act” gay, your kid was already gay. They just found a gay character to relate to and inform them of what they felt inside. So tired of adults not understanding how homosexuality and self identification works.
Most kids are not gangbanging murders whos only loyalty lies with other murders.
most kids are not twerting hoeing I don’t need a man types.

it’s all from sphere of influence with no moral guidance

Reactions: GNS
A cigarette exec would be fired immediately for using cartoons to promote cigarette use to children. Yet this pervert knee-gro wench is uncontrollably giddy about the prospects of pushing perversion on black children using one of the few black cartoons that Disney has. They'll cancel Doc McStuffins which shows an intelligent well educated black family only to turn around and bring back the Proud Family and intentionally pervert the shit out of them and put that bullshit in front of our kids

Smh at Joe Camel being illegal but new age knee-gros happily using cartoons to pervert their own children. 'Scust

Back