Welcome To aBlackWeb

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
So this just happened at my job...

let me preface this by saying there is a lot of messy females at my job so...whatever lol

Chick A is pregnant. She is an extremely private person and subscribes to certain beliefs about respecting other peoples privacy. An example of this is, even if you see a woman that appears to be pregnant, dont ask her. If she wants you to know, she will let you know. I subscribe to this belief b/c lets say you see a coworker stop wearing their wedding band. I'm not going to ask them if they are still married. I feel thats none of my business and if they want me to know, in time, the opportunity will present itself and they will share. If not, cool. Also, there was a lady here who displayed a baby bump, but turns out, she had a huge tumor, so i can imagine how uncomfortable that made her that everybody just kept asking her when was she due, being the first question she was asked, so i get it.

Chick C was in her cubicle and Chick A and Chick B (who's also pregnant) just so happened to see each other down the aisle and stopped to chat.

Chick C IMs me asking me what's up. I'm like GM, how are you. She then tells me that she was ear hustling to chick A and B. I ask her why was she doing that instead of putting in her earbuds. I can only imagine how distracting that may have been, but maybe thats an AP thing b/c i ALWAYS have my buds in, even if im not listening to music b/c it does help deter people who just wanna talk about nothing and generally keeps the convos short.

ANYWAY, so she basically says that she doesnt understand why Chick A lied about being pregnant when it was obvious she was. I was trying to present to her a situation where privacy should be respected, but she was all like "dont go there, i know she is your friend and you gonna defend her, but that was stupid of her to lie when she was asked". Obviously, i see where the convo is headed, so i deaded it by saying "you got it...lol"

so, what ya'll think about that situation? And, how private are you when it comes to stuff like that? Not limited to the workplace, but in general?

Co workers aren't friends and I don't act like they are. I don't need to know about your day, I don't care about your family and I'm not going hanging out after work.

Your co worker should mind her business.

Co workers aren't friends and I don't act like they are. I don't need to know about your day, I don't care about your family and I'm not going hanging out after work.

Super facts

I think it's tough for some ppl because they really extroverted which to means they build relationships quickly

If I ain't gotta learn they names, I don't

So this just happened at my job...

let me preface this by saying there is a lot of messy females at my job so...whatever lol

Chick A is pregnant. She is an extremely private person and subscribes to certain beliefs about respecting other peoples privacy. An example of this is, even if you see a woman that appears to be pregnant, dont ask her. If she wants you to know, she will let you know. I subscribe to this belief b/c lets say you see a coworker stop wearing their wedding band. I'm not going to ask them if they are still married. I feel thats none of my business and if they want me to know, in time, the opportunity will present itself and they will share. If not, cool. Also, there was a lady here who displayed a baby bump, but turns out, she had a huge tumor, so i can imagine how uncomfortable that made her that everybody just kept asking her when was she due, being the first question she was asked, so i get it.

Chick C was in her cubicle and Chick A and Chick B (who's also pregnant) just so happened to see each other down the aisle and stopped to chat.

Chick C IMs me asking me what's up. I'm like GM, how are you. She then tells me that she was ear hustling to chick A and B. I ask her why was she doing that instead of putting in her earbuds. I can only imagine how distracting that may have been, but maybe thats an AP thing b/c i ALWAYS have my buds in, even if im not listening to music b/c it does help deter people who just wanna talk about nothing and generally keeps the convos short.

ANYWAY, so she basically says that she doesnt understand why Chick A lied about being pregnant when it was obvious she was. I was trying to present to her a situation where privacy should be respected, but she was all like "dont go there, i know she is your friend and you gonna defend her, but that was stupid of her to lie when she was asked". Obviously, i see where the convo is headed, so i deaded it by saying "you got it...lol"

so, what ya'll think about that situation? And, how private are you when it comes to stuff like that? Not limited to the workplace, but in general?

As far as the scenario at work, sounds like Chick C thought she had a friend

Them birds don't like each other, plain and simple

Chick A needed a reason to distance herself from Chick C and Chick C was waiting on the moment to separate you from Chick A

She gotta eat that L

then you must work at a shitty job brah

i'm not saying that you should be telling your life story to people, but i feel that you can befriend certain folks solely due to the fact that you are around these people for up to 8hrs a day at minimum. So i think naturally, you are going to find people you vibe with unless you are on the extreme end of introvert

i'm EXACTLY like you at work....

i try not to get in anybody shit, and i don't really put my shit out there like that.

but i'm also pretty chatty....so i mean it comes and goes.....but i never ask people shit they don't volunteer themselves....

I'm private.

Why does that busybody care about the other chick lying about being pregnant? Let her lie till that baby crowns.

I see why Chick A is private. You don't want coworkers all up in your business like that. Mine wouldn't know I even have a kid/s unless we've built some kinda bond outside of work.

Them birds don't like each other, plain and simple

Chick A needed a reason to distance herself from Chick C and Chick was waiting on the moment to separate you from Chick A

She gotta eat that L

Chick A DEFINITELY not NOOOOOOOOOO kinda friends with Chick C AT ALL!!...

Chick C is getting upset for...im still trying to find out why? Why do you care if she is pregnant at all anyway? She not inviting you to her shower, and you not trying to get her a gift...so why you gaf anyway?

Well, Chick C is mad or feel some kinda way b/c her friend that works here asked Chick A if she was pregnant (when she was first starting to show) and chick A told her friend no

idk mayne lol

this shit cray

Chick C is getting upset for...im still trying to find out why? Why do you care if she is pregnant at all anyway? She not inviting you to her shower, and you not trying to get her a gift...so why you gaf anyway?

Well, Chick C is mad or feel some kinda way b/c her friend that works here asked Chick A if she was pregnant (when she was first starting to show) and chick A told her friend no

idk mayne lol

this shit cray
I'd feel disrespected if a coworker asked that shit and we weren't already chummy.

Why act entitled to personal information like that? "Did you fuck raw a few months ago, or are you just getting fat?" is what it essentially is lol

Also, women get discriminated against in the workplace because of maternity. plenty wanna keep it quiet because they don't want their family life to overlap with work life and get passed up on promotions and shit.

idk mayne lol

this shit cray
Just let her be secret preggo

I'm a open up this door cause it's needed right now.........groups of the same sex of ppl cannot be around each other for extended periods of time. We become naturally combative.

Y'all need some testosterone to break up all that estrogen in that building b

Just let her be secret preggo

I'm a open up this door cause it's needed right now.........groups of the same sex of ppl cannot be around each other for extended periods of time. We become naturally combative.

Y'all need some testosterone to break up all that estrogen in that building b
I do a side thing that's predominately women and it's wonderful. going to go on a weekend retreat with them soon.

maybe that's a testosterone overload thing but the concept of sisterhood is real.

I'd feel disrespected if a coworker asked that shit and we weren't already chummy.

Why act entitled to personal information like that? "Did you fuck raw a few months ago, or are you just getting fat?" is what it essentially is lol

Also, women get discriminated against in the workplace because of maternity. plenty wanna keep it quiet because they don't want their family life to overlap with work life and get passed up on promotions and shit.
not only the stuff you said, but chick A was pregnant before and lost them very early in her term, so she was just trying to mind her business.

I dont get how people feel offended if people dont share shit with you

not only the stuff you said, but chick A was pregnant before and lost them very early in her term, so she was just trying to mind her business.

I dont get how people feel offended if people dont share shit with you
this makes it even more sensible for her not to be sharing.

its actually not recommended to share in the 1st trimester period, cuz that's when chance of loss is highest. esp. if you've miscarried before.

I can see why it might be a sensitive issue. poor lady.

I do a side thing that's predominately women and it's wonderful. going to go on a weekend retreat with them soon.

maybe that's a testosterone overload thing but the concept of sisterhood is real.
Sure it is......

damedash5.jpg

I must say that in the workplace, women are the nosiest and messiest humans ever. I pretty much keep to myself, and Im also kinda quiet and reserved. This one specific loud, big mouthed chick, who I thought was my friend, is the most gossipin, nosiest mf Ive ever met.

I had an incident at work when as soon as I hit the clock and starting preppin for dinner, this chick came to me sayin...

Her: "Your grandmama passed?! I didn't know. Why you ain't tell me?:sup:"

Now mind you, my granny and I lived together and I had obv just left home. So Im like...

Me: "Say what?? My grandma ain't dead:tuh:. Where you get that from?"

Her: ":negrowhat:My momma said your uncle told her his momma died."

Me: "Which uncle?? It can't be my Uncle C (one of my uncles works there too)."

Her: "Your Uncle J. He said Ma'dea passed away."

Me: "My great auntie passed. That wasn't his momma.:nigga2:"

Her: ":chile:Well, Im just goin from what my momma said and she said yo grandma was dead. You sure?:reallydude:"

Me: "What kind of stupid question is that??:scust:Don'tchu thank Id know if my own granny was dead or alive? My uncle is stupid and stop tellin me things about what his dumb ass tellin yo momma."

Her: " Iwjs tho:mybad:. Yean gotta get no attitude wit me."

I had gotten very angry at this point and started to kick this bitch in her knee and uppercut her ass. I just didn't appreciate the entire instance and how she approached me. We got into an argument, and it had gotten so bad, the nurse had to pull me outside. I told her I was gon eventually fold her big backed ass up and bake her in the oven:ainttrippin:.

This girl was always in some shit, in somebody's business spreading incorrect info, and/or gettin wrote up for bein messyaf lmao. Needless to say, we fell out and had more confrontations.

Last edited:
I must say that in the workplace, women are the nosiest and messiest humans ever. I pretty much keep to myself, and Im also kinda quiet and reserved. This one specific loud, big mouthed chick, who I thought was my friend, is the most gossipin, nosiest mf Ive ever met.

I had an incident at work when as soon as I hit the clock and starting preppin for dinner, this chick came to me sayin...

Her: "Your grandmama passed?! I didn't know. Why you ain't tell me?:sup:"

Now mind you, my granny and I lived together and I had obv just left home. So Im like...

Me: "Say what?? My grandma ain't dead:tuh:. Where you get that from?"

Her: ":negrowhat:My momma said your uncle told her his momma died."

Me: "Which uncle?? It can't be my Uncle C (one of my uncles works there too)."

Her: "Your Uncle J. He said Ma'dea passed away."

Me: "My great auntie passed. That wasn't his momma.:nigga2:"

Her: ":chile:Well, Im just goin from what my momma said and she said yo grandma was dead. You sure?:reallydude:"

Me: "What kind of stupid question is that??:scust:Don'tchu thank Id know if my own granny was dead or alive? My uncle is stupid and stop tellin me things about what his dumb ass tellin yo momma."

Her: " Iwjs tho:mybad:. Yean gotta get no attitude wit me."

I had gotten very angry at this point and started to kick this bitch in her knee and uppercut her ass. I just didn't appreciate the entire instance and how she approached me. We got into an argument, and it had gotten so bad, the nurse had to pull me outside. I told her I was gon eventually fold her big backed ass up and bake her in the oven:ainttrippin:.

This girl was always in some shit, in somebody's business spreading incorrect info, and/or gettin wrote up for bein messyaf lmao. Needless to say, we fell out and had more confrontations.
Not enough testosterone

Back