Welcome To aBlackWeb

Differences Between Men and Women

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
I put this in the Off Topic thread yesterday, but I think it could use it's own discussion. This chick does a pretty good job of identifying differences between men and women, and they aren't even the obvious ones that we all know.

My two takeaways are:

1) This goes to show why it's so dumb that some people, mostly feminists, push this bullshit rhetoric that all the differences we see in society with men and women are due to patriarchy. That's not true. Men and women are different. That doesn't mean anyone should be pigeonholed because none of these differences are absolute, but to continuously act like, in general, we should expect the same thing from females and males is stupid and not in-line with reality.

2) Males are pretty shitty from a social standpoint. We have our strengths based on some of these differences. For example, in general we have the tools and conditioning to be better problem solvers. However, when it comes to simply functioning in a society, we kinda suck. We're not good at relating with others, we're prone to violence, we can't empathize as well, we're overly preoccupied with sex, and we're prone to rejecting social encounters that could actually help us. It's kinda odd, when you think about these things, that we've managed to keep a grip on leadership in society for so long. It was kinda inevitable that once our world moved away from situations where being bigger and stronger is better that men would start to lose control of society.

I put this in the Off Topic thread yesterday, but I think it could use it's own discussion. This chick does a pretty good job of identifying differences between men and women, and they aren't even the obvious ones that we all know.

My two takeaways are:

1) This goes to show why it's so dumb that some people, mostly feminists, push this bullshit rhetoric that all the differences we see in society with men and women are due to patriarchy. That's not true. Men and women are different. That doesn't mean anyone should be pigeonholed because none of these differences are absolute, but to continuously act like, in general, we should expect the same thing from females and males is stupid and not in-line with reality.

2) Males are pretty shitty from a social standpoint. We have our strengths based on some of these differences. For example, in general we have the tools and conditioning to be better problem solvers. However, when it comes to simply functioning in a society, we kinda suck. We're not good at relating with others, we're prone to violence, we can't empathize as well, we're overly preoccupied with sex, and we're prone to rejecting social encounters that could actually help us. It's kinda odd, when you think about these things, that we've managed to keep a grip on leadership in society for so long. It was kinda inevitable that once our world moved away from situations where being bigger and stronger is better that men would start to lose control of society.

I think this is mainly lesbian “feminists” who think they are men or equal to men. I was raised in a big family, and can tell you that the two sexes are different from one another due to our hormones. I don’t believe that women should be shitted on salary wise or in any other way, but the notion that everything is a man’s fault is self-defeating, lazy-minded, and buffoonish.

Just something to consider:

The fastest woman on the planet has been Florence Griffith-Joyner since the 1988 Olympics. She ran the 100m in 10.49sec and the 200m in 21.34, both are records that still stand to this day. Her personal best for the 400m was 50.89sec, set during the '85 season.

To contrast this, the boy's high school record in the state of Michigan for the 100m is 10.4 seconds, set in 1987 (manual time) and 10.44 sec for fully automated time. The record for the 200m is 21 sec flat, set back in '84. The record for the 400m, also set back in '84, is 46.6sec.

Shit, even I ran a 49 second 400m when I was on the track team.

The point? The fastest woman in history would lose in a race to teenage boys. Hardly "equal" in any way. shape, or form.

Last edited:
Just something to consider:

The fastest woman on the planet has been Florence Griffith-Joyner since the 1988 Olympics. She ran the 100m in 10.49sec and the 200m in 21.34, both are records that still stand to this day. Her personal best for the 400m was 50.89sec, set during the '85 season.

To contrast this, the boy's high school record in the state of Michigan for the 100m is 10.4 seconds, set in 1987 (manual time) and 10.44 sec for fully automated time. The record for the 200m is 21 sec flat, set back in '84. The record for the 400m, also set back in '84, is 46.6sec.

Shit, even I ran a 49 second 400m when I on the track team.

The point? The fastest woman in history would lose in a race to teenage boys. Hardly "equal" in any way. shape, or form.

I think everybody acknowledges the physical differences between men and women...well, unless a man says he's a woman, then people suddenly want to act like those differences don't exist and then happily let men enter the ring and beat the shit out of women.

Back