Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy's Next Up On The Summer Jam Screen

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Some serious claims have been made against Diddy recently. One of the rap mogul's ex girlfriend is alleging that he physically assaulted her along with a series of other weighty accusations. As you may recall, a unidentified woman shared videos of Diddy and herself getting quite intimate on camera. The woman whose name is Gina Huynh, aka Virginia V, shared the lovey-dovey moments on her Instagram before swiftly taking them down. Unfortunately for her, the gossip outlet TheShadeRoom got a hold of these right before she could take them down and have since shared the moments on their very popular social media accounts. Well since this has happened, Virginia V decided to sit down with media personality Tasha K to reveal all the details of her relationship with Diddy. The three-part interview unveiled that the two had an on-and-off relationship and this even when Diddy was still dating Cassie. Moreover, Virginia V cites numerous times when Diddy "stomped" and hit her.

Diddy got sued by his former chef for repeatedly having her serve him snacks while he was butt naked after gettin some pussy

Diddy got sued by his former chef for repeatedly having her serve him snacks while he was butt naked after gettin some pussy
At what point was she just gonna say no?
Wtf
Kmt fuck these bitches they done turnt the law into their overprotective daddys

Her doing this lil press is proving him right; Cassie was the good one

The game done changed, side pcs done got beside themselves

Once I get really rich and famous Iā€™m a call my guy Jeffrey and ask him to have his pops MJ show me how he kept these hoes in line after 35 yrs

Back