Welcome To aBlackWeb

diddy is a terrorist

You giving me answers to question I ain’t even ask or statements I made yet.

I’m already on the train that says Diddy one of the worse things in hip hop culture.

Fuck that guy

Cool then. Idk what we going back and forth for if we on the same side.

My only point was, grown ass men and women were protesting wallstreet or the top 1% cause they use predatory tactics and take advantage of others to make their money.

Cant be against that, but then think its cool Diddy was taken advantage of grown men and fucking them out what they was owed.

We all heard about how Puff Diddy is far from being a saint... but this title thread is another pure "Professor Jones clickbait gossip" fashion, once again.

Cool then. Idk what we going back and forth for if we on the same side.

My only point was, grown ass men and women were protesting wallstreet or the top 1% cause they use predatory tactics and take advantage of others to make their money.

Cant be against that, but then think its cool Diddy was taken advantage of grown men and fucking them out what they was owed.

Diddy a crook. But these dudes touched a lot of money and end up broke. I know folks ain’t good with money but damn. You couldn’t buy a double and rent that bitch out lol

Dont think shyne and g-dep should be up there. G-dep killed someone before he even knew daddy. That burden was heavy on him and it affected his music. He had a drug problem as well. Shyne popped of an a crowded public place. That was on him.

Back