Welcome To aBlackWeb

diddy is a terrorist

Thank God, the Lox got out.

The Lox had REAL management not tied to Bad Boy. Ruff Ryders wasnt gonna let Lox go to complete shit. I think they might have not known the business that well when the Lox signed to Puff, but by the time they put out DMX and the "let the lox campaign" shit started. They were more wise.
Also, puff can be blamed for some stuff. But some if this shit is a reach. G-Dep specifically. That brotha literally walked into a police station and admitted to a old murder.

diddy put biggie in a line of fire

Diddy put both himself and biggie in danger. Is not like he was in NYC and sent Biggie to Cali. Puff def be having the funny contracts n fuckin dudes for they publishing. I would like to see a doc that shows the good and the bad. The guy is responsible for taking hip hop to the next level commercial wise. Along w death row and others. But puff took rap to me heights

There's always a bunch of stories about Puff fucking over artists. Most, if not all leave on not so good terms. I don't know if there's any former artist who defended him who's not signed. With that said, that's pretty much par for the course with hip hop executives.

Def. I heard Loon talk about Puff once, where he said something like and I'm paraphrasing "puff is a business man and if u dont know the business as an artist that's on you"
Is that fair IDK. But I think that bc Puff is black and signs mostly black artists, people forget that at the end of the day he is a business man and will attempt to get the best outta whatever deal he is involved in. The fact that he runnin w this "black ownership" shit now is kinda funny style though, when he own so many artists publishing and fucked em for so long

Former Bad Boy signee Mark Curry clears the air regarding Diddy assisting Black Rob.
Over the weekend, former Bad Boy signee Black Rob drew the concerns of hundreds of fans on social media after posting a video from a hospital bed. In the video, Rob reveals that he’s been struggling on dialysis since suffering a series of strokes and is essentially homeless. Many fans called for Diddy to offer assistance. On Wednesday, former Bad Boy signee Mark Curry alerted fans that he’d already been reaching out.

“Puffy, we need your help and you are reaching out,” Curry said in the video. “You’re trying to help. We’re not trying to say he’s not. He’s really trying to help.”

Former Bad Boy signee Mark Curry clears the air regarding Diddy assisting Black Rob.
Over the weekend, former Bad Boy signee Black Rob drew the concerns of hundreds of fans on social media after posting a video from a hospital bed. In the video, Rob reveals that he’s been struggling on dialysis since suffering a series of strokes and is essentially homeless. Many fans called for Diddy to offer assistance. On Wednesday, former Bad Boy signee Mark Curry alerted fans that he’d already been reaching out.

“Puffy, we need your help and you are reaching out,” Curry said in the video. “You’re trying to help. We’re not trying to say he’s not. He’s really trying to help.”
Mark Curry has been spilling tea (fact or fiction, who knows...could be both) on Diddy since around '08 or '09...even wrote a book calling Diddy the devil lol

Only person I'd say don't belong is Loon cuz he said him and Diddy never had any bad business issues. Other than that yeah Puff contracts were shitty

Puff definitely has some suspect business dealings, but he can only take so much blame. I could make a case for Loon not being on this list. Rest of them fell to their own demons. All parties involved have to take accountability for their own actions.

I feel like it's something to the fuckery at Bad Boy. Has any record label had that many artist disappear on platinum status? I remember thinking dude was prematurely shelving hit makers it looked like at some point. 112, Total, Craig Mack, Day 26, Danity Kane, and on and on... or did it just seem like they were super successful back then because it was pre-record sales transparency thanks to the 50 Cent era? I just remember that nigga had hella artists that seemed like they were on the charts for a long-ass time and all over TV and radio then they just disappeared.

what about the allegations that Christopher Williams had to suck Puff off to get on?
He's calling out corporate america for preying on our people, while he's preying on our people, praying our people never wake up,,,,,

SMH

Puff was still at Howard when Christopher Williams got a deal.

SMH

Back