Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy’s 50th birthday party both Jay and Kanye show up

I thought on the Rap Radar podcast jay said him and kanye good. It was a disagreement amongst brothers. Then on the "What's free" shit, he said dont try to "Michael and prince me and ye". I dont know any of these niggas personally, so I HAVE to go off what they say publically. Not sure how it goes down privately.

Hov prolly asked him bout that Adidas deal lmao watch yourself before Roc Nation signs an Adidas deal in 6 months

Kanye engaged jay first, most likely

lmao bet so you know everyones intentions based offa pic or you have some sort of undisclosed info huh.

Even if Kanye engaged Jay first... yall always say keep the same energy right?

If his energy was.. "get this nigga away from me" in one pic... and "let me dap up the homie right quick" in another pic...

that aint keeping the same energy is it

lmao bet so you know everyones intentions based offa pic or you have some sort of undisclosed info huh.

Even if Kanye engaged Jay first... yall always say keep the same energy right?

If his energy was.. "get this nigga away from me" in one pic... and "let me dap up the homie right quick" in another pic...

that aint keeping the same energy is it
Its politics bruh. Of course hov is gonna be cordial

But you know what it is. That's not to say they can't reconcile and be cool going forward but we're not gonna pretend Jay fucks with this dude like that, we know he doesn't

Kanye look like Vince in Entourage when he had to put on that fat suit to play Pablo Escobar in the Medellin movie

You think Big Krit is in the discussion for artist of the decade

Shut the fuck up
I ain't trying to get his name tatted on me either though

And I know to got a space reserved already next to the Rhianna portrait you got

Sad

I ain't trying to get his name tatted on me either though

And I know to got a space reserved already next to the Rhianna portrait you got

Sad
I'm gonna punch you in the arm pit

Back