Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did you have any creative wrestling ideas?

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
As a youngster I tried my hand at creating new wrestlers and I had quite a few interesting wrestlers and a tag team that I created. Here were some of my ideas!!

I was about eight years old when the rockers broke up so I had this crazy idea of Shawn Michaels becoming a golfer. Think of it as what Kerwin White was.

I had the idea of a tag team name the maps. The names of the wrestlers? Latitude and longitude. Yea I know.

Before sonny kiss and even billy and chuck, I had an idea of a gay character named ghey. Here’s how ghey would have been introduced by the ring announcer: “from battyboyville USA, weighing 200 lbs, this....isss.....ghey!!!

And finally: I had an idea for a Kofi Kingston ripoff. Say it’s 2010. One Monday morning, the great Dave Metzler would report of a very embarrassing moment that was gonna happen on that nights episode of raw. So Kofi is fighting someone in the ring that night on raw and does his usual moves. He hits the boom drop and is ready for the trouble in paradise, when his music plays and a white dread who looks like Kofi comes out. The crowd and Kofi is stunned. Later that night, someone interviews the Caucasian and he would have a Caribbean accent and call himself Rofi Ringston!! Him and Kofi eventually fight and he would use Kofis moves and called the boom drop the blue drop. He ended up beating Kofi and that’s where is ended. Yea. That’s all I got

As a youngster I tried my hand at creating new wrestlers and I had quite a few interesting wrestlers and a tag team that I created. Here were some of my ideas!!

I was about eight years old when the rockers broke up so I had this crazy idea of Shawn Michaels becoming a golfer. Think of it as what Kerwin White was.

I had the idea of a tag team name the maps. The names of the wrestlers? Latitude and longitude. Yea I know.

Before sonny kiss and even billy and chuck, I had an idea of a gay character named ghey. Here’s how ghey would have been introduced by the ring announcer: “from battyboyville USA, weighing 200 lbs, this....isss.....ghey!!!

And finally: I had an idea for a Kofi Kingston ripoff. Say it’s 2010. One Monday morning, the great Dave Metzler would report of a very embarrassing moment that was gonna happen on that nights episode of raw. So Kofi is fighting someone in the ring that night on raw and does his usual moves. He hits the boom drop and is ready for the trouble in paradise, when his music plays and a white dread who looks like Kofi comes out. The crowd and Kofi is stunned. Later that night, someone interviews the Caucasian and he would have a Caribbean accent and call himself Rofi Ringston!! Him and Kofi eventually fight and he would use Kofis moves and called the boom drop the blue drop
. He ended up beating Kofi and that’s where is ended. Yea. That’s all I got

tenor (14).gif

Back