Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did Lavar Ball Deserve To Be Banned?

Did He Deserve To Get Banned?

• Yea he was outta pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just feel like molly got more clout than this seeing as her husband getting a bigger ESPN bag than her.

Had she ate that shit on camera and told him what happened they got home and he had lavar checked, ESPN wouldn't have said shit.

So overall you didnt think Lavar was being disrespectful?

I personally see this as nothing at all. But im a dude and not about say if Molly should have felt a certain way based off my sensibilities.

But also even though I see this as nothing, I wouldnt allow someone to say that to my girl without letting him know to cut that shit out.

Last edited:
Context doesn’t matter in this world, the person does. Look at how conservatives take Trumps words vs how anyone else does.. but he should’ve never been given a platform. It was unnecessary in the first place for him to be on ESPN. I don’t see any other parents on there as frequently or in headlines as frequently.

I was wondering when a thread about this topic was about to be made. Molly's mind was in the gutter. He didn't say anything wrong. To keep it real. Molly be overstepping her boundaries on the show as a moderator and she had said some disrespectful things towards athletes once before but it goes uncheck.

So overall you didnt think Lavar was being disrespectful?

I personally see this as nothing at all. But im a dude and not about say decide if Molly should have felt a certain way based off my sensibilities.

But also even though I see this as nothing, I wouldnt allow someone to say that to my girl without letting him know to cut that shit out.
I personally don't...but even if I did just shut it down and tell him to chill like a grown up.

If i really felt a way I'd just tell my man fuck all the extra shit

I do think this was an excuse for ESPN to pull back from him. Since his son is being shipped to N.O.

The question we have to ask is.......

If the Rock was in ole girl place, would he have said what he said?

As a woman, she is entitled to the fear and agony of that big ball headed brute making such horrifyingly sexually suggestive comments toward her. Lavar basically mentally and socially under handedly raped her safe space and should be swiftly prosecuted in the court of public opinion and also the law.

She may never recover and he must pay with his life and the lives of his children.

ESPN better go back to hiring ugly bitches like they did when they was on the come up.

They hire IG model lookin hoes to "host" shows. Cari Champion out here everyday baby oiled down in a miniskirt.

She made it worse than it was.

I thought it was over the line until I watched it a second time in context and I don't think he meant it like that at all. Look at his demeanor after he said it, that'll tell you what he meant.

From what I've seen Lavar respects the fuck out of his wife. Don't seem like he would betray her trust in that way.

I thought it was over the line until I watched it a second time in context and I don't think he meant it like that at all. Look at his demeanor after he said it, that'll tell you what he meant.

From what I've seen Lavar respects the fuck out of his wife. Don't seem like he would betray her trust in that way.
Nah

But I don't think he would openly hit on a woman like that

he did say God gave her a stroke so she'd be quiet while he runs the business and helps his boys.

I think that was typical old head playful flirting...nothing serious at all about it. Her reaction to it is what made this a big deal ...it's a win win for ESPN since they no longer have a need for him and prevents the situation from becoming too messy on their end.. Molly wouldn't have a case to say they didn't respond to her feeling threatened or whatever. This really highlights that a man has no rights or defense in these situations. He could've said "good morning" and depending on her response, the exact same outcome could happen.

I think that was typical old head playful flirting...nothing serious at all about it. Her reaction to it is what made this a big deal ...it's a win win for ESPN since they no longer have a need for him and prevents the situation from becoming too messy on their end.. Molly wouldn't have a case to say they didn't respond to her feeling threatened or whatever. This really highlights that a man has no rights or defense in these situations. He could've said "good morning" and depending on her response, the exact same outcome could happen.
he said good morning while looking at my breast....like that made it a good morning.
i feel so disgusted.

I think alot of people who have posted missed the point that it doesn't matter if we think it's out of bounds. She thought it was and has a right to feel that way because it was directed towards her.

She even commented on it when he said it and if he had any sense, wasn't totally oblivious, or respected the woman and her position he would've apologized or at least said he didn't mean it the way she was insinuating. Him saying any of that from the jump would've squashed all this.

no but just as fucked up as saying she got a phat ass

Yes, just as someone could say it was fucked up of you to say that you don't tell your wife your business cause it's none of her business as long as you take care of home. What you do ain't her business. You said some shit like that on the IC.

Back