Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did Lavar Ball Deserve To Be Banned?

Did He Deserve To Get Banned?

• Yea he was outta pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I seen this live I didn’t think he meant it in a flirty manner also. The thing that kinda screwed him is he never addressed it while he was on the air. Which made it seem like he did try to flirt or he is really oblivious.

He hasn’t even addressed the situation now has he? His publicist did but he never publicly did which is strange for him. He always likes being in front of a camera

When I seen this live I didn’t think he meant it in a flirty manner also. The thing that kinda screws him is he never addressed it. Which makes it seem like he did try to flirt or is really oblivious.

He hasn’t even addressed the situation now has he? His publicist did but he never publicly did which is strange for him. He always likes being in front of a camera
that is a problem.........he cant avoid the camera now.
he likes the shine but doesnt like to polish.

He's gonna love New Orleans

shit just fits his personality, they'll take him right in

probably will never pay for a drink

Jalen Rose prolly Behind this Lavar will be back

Why would jalen be behind him getting banned? Lol.

ESPN is doing this because of the optics. They are trying to show that they don’t condone that type of behavior. Honestly like many have stated already, if Lonzo plays great and the Pelicans do well lavar will be doing interviews with them in no time. Lol.

Not to mention I’m willing to bet he will be all over FS1 shows bashing ESPN in the upcoming weeks. He got platforms he can use easily

He didn't deserve it, but I'm glad it happened.

Not for the reasons people might think, but because I'm hoping this move backfires and becomes the spark to get ESPN off of it's SJW bullshit.

Why would jalen be behind him getting banned? Lol.

ESPN is doing this because of the optics. They are trying to show that they don’t condone that type of behavior. Honestly like many have stated already, if Lonzo plays great and the Pelicans do well lavar will be doing interviews with them in no time. Lol.

Not to mention I’m willing to bet he will be all over FS1 shows bashing ESPN in the upcoming weeks. He got platforms he can use easily
Cuz that’s Jalen s woman

He def meant it in a flirty silly ass way but it was overblown as hell, but i give zero fucks about dude regardless anymore so its whatever

Also, I'm totally out of the loop about Jalen and Molly.

I knew there were rumors that they were talking, but had no idea that they are married and have a child together.

Shows how much, or rather, how little I watch ESPN.

Also, I'm totally out of the loop about Jalen and Molly.

I knew there were rumors that they were talking, but had no idea that they are married and have a child together.

Shows how much, or rather, how little I watch ESPN.
They dont have a child

Someone @ some women so we can get their opinions.

So far we got a bunch of dudes talking about if the woman in question should or shouldnt have been offended with 0 input from women

the fact that innocent flirting is why the metoo thing is where it is....i just cant see it.
but if thats what he meant by it......smdh
This ain't metoo that's soft ass molly. Bet doris burke or Sarah Spain wouldn't have cried about that shit lol

Someone @ some women so we can get their opinions.

So far we got a bunch of dudes talking about if the woman in question should or shouldnt have been offended with 0 input from women
I just feel like molly got more clout than this seeing as her husband getting a bigger ESPN bag than her.

Had she ate that shit on camera and told him what happened they got home and he had lavar checked, ESPN wouldn't have said shit.

Back