Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did/Do you have a teacher you wanted to smash?

Did you have a teacher you wanted to fukk?

• Total voters
Majority were old as fuck

Had an art teacher I think my senior year that was decent looking I think lol
same. Guidance Counselors and Art Teachers young as fuck because they straight outta college.

My art teacher was mid until she wore this sundress one day, white girl booty was popping!! I think she caught us looking tho, cuz she never wore that shit again. ??

My kindergarten teacher. She was dark, skinny, and fine af. I always wanted to sit in her lap. I didn't know what beating off was but I knew I wanted to do that to her

I feel like I came up right in the beginning of the era when niggas was trying to, and sometimes succeeding in, smashing a teacher.

In the 5th grade everyone wanted two teachers that we're about 25 years old. One was black the other was Italian, both were very petite but had beautiful faces

Then in the 8th grade it was the big titty, blonde hair, blue eyed, art teacher. Then also the big booty black security guard, she was so nice and always laid back.

My cousin showed me one of his teachers from his school at a football game. She was sexy ass spanish woman, she was 25 but looked 16.

There was one. Mrs. G. Was the Freshman math teacher. Light skinned black woman. She was super thick and in her late 30's/early 40's. I remember day one freshman year dudes was already on it. Someone made a slick comment and she checked him ASAP. Threatened to have him expelled for sexual harassment. It didn't happen again.

She must have been used to it based on how she handled that lol. She was bad tho.

I'm just glad none of my students look at me like that.

Don't need that in my life.

Ayo being a black male teacher gotta be tough when it comes to that topic. Like how do they teach yall to handle a situation like that if a student ever made any kind of sexual advance towards you?

Most def.

I met one of my middle school teachers at a bar downtown in my city. She didn't remember me, but I introduced myself and I probably could've gotten somewhere w/ that. But she was w/ another dude and I didn't want to intrude. When I noticed he stepped away for nearly 1/2 hour I told her I remembered her.

Now that I look back that shit mad funny. Like what can some bummy horny ass middle schooler offer a grown woman?? ??
Other than sum mid dick? Not a damn thing!! lol

I legit came close to smashing my physics teacher in the class room last day of the year.

She told me to come visit her after class. I did. And we were just talking bout some shit and then this cock blocking ass mfer came into the room and wouldnt leave and then she got scared. Smfh.

I legit came close to smashing my physics teacher in the class room last day of the year.

She told me to come visit her after class. I did. And we were just talking bout some shit and then this cock blocking ass mfer came into the room and wouldnt leave and then she got scared. Smfh.
u sure you weren't over thinking it?? lmao, everytime a teach held me back I always thought she wanted me ??

Now that I look back that shit mad funny. Like what can some bummy horny ass middle schooler offer a grown woman?? ??
Other than sum mid dick? Not a damn thing!! lol
Well ask the teachers who are in jail. Also ask their husbands cause if you wife fucking a middle school dude then you might not even have mild dick

Back