Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Financially yes Watson won. His reputation and marketability is kinda fucked. It’ll only sort of get better if he plays well and wins games.. not something that usually comes with being the Browns QB. It’s sink or swim now.

Deshaun Watson is stupid as fuck.

All bro had to do is apologize and check in to a mental facility as soon as this shit started.

Instead this stupid creep fuck, went around saying he was innocent, said he is gonna clear his name and now look at him lol.

Apologizing, establishing funds, and getting treatment.

Deshaun Watson got bad advice. He could've settled this shit before it even got out and he would've never gotten suspended.

24 women accuse me of some shit and I got millions on the line and a year of my career on the line, I'm checking myself in, getting diagnosed with a personality disorder and going on an apology tour.

Motherfucker said I'ma clear my name

Lol, this dumbass.

Corporations don’t care about that, if he returns to form they gonna give him endorsements.

Cooperations don’t care about people.

They aren't gonna give a Black man accused of sexually assaulting 24 women any endorsements in 2022.

This ain't 2004, where you can admit to raping a woman, drop 40 a game and people love you again.

Back