Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

8Jsq.gif

LMAOOOOOOO

My soul jus left my body lol

I’m not insensitive but…

If Deshuan Watson was gay and he pulled that shit on men. There’s either gonna be an altercation, corrective words spoken, or men leaving.

1660861853494.png
Unless…those men were down with it

I’m just saying…he ain’t exactly an intimidating fellow..I feel like you can only voluntarily stick a finger in the ass of a man that’s in frog pose

Lol, what was Deshaun Watson's side of the story?

He never gave his side, he just said he didn't do it.

Look Deshaun, all you had to say you was running through bitches and you took it too far sometimes but you never forced yourself on anybody.

Anybody can understand that.

What nobody can understand is, how all the women lying and conspiring against you and you did nothing wrong lol.

Deshaun should've gotten me as his publicist and his lawyer.

He would've never gotten suspended.

Lol this lawyer gives off the vibes that he paid off bitches him damn self and he don't want nobody to know.

Ain't no man go this hard over women without being a got damn sexual deviant and an abuser.

Man got an appeal and a settlement and he still going on and on about this case being unfair.

Lol it's okay bro, just make sure you make your payments on time and don't pull up to the dorms.

Nobody complains about 11 games if he gives a real apology…anybody claiming different is lying to themselves

Back