Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

They aren't gonna give a Black man accused of sexually assaulting 24 women any endorsements in 2022.

This ain't 2004, where you can admit to raping a woman, drop 40 a game and people love you again.

You will be amazed how little they give a fuck if it increases shareholders bottle line.

Not trigger away like this season but give it a bit.

Idk how to feel about this fam.

This shit got really weird to me when the NFL said that only talked to 5 of the 24 women and still found enough evidence that their arbitor said he definetly sexually abused women in her report, though it wasnt with any with physical violence. Meaning he was mostly just trying to pressure then, throw money at them, and doing shit like just pulling his dick out.

All this time I was saying I wont judge fam until shit becomes clear, and shit became clear like a month ago when the NFLs investigation said yea he did some shit and they only talked to 5 of the 24 women.

Granted, its levels to this shit. The shit Deshaun did just makes him a bad person. Like trying to pressure women without getting physical is some dirty ass shit, and pulling your dick out without consent is a misdemeanor.

All that to say, im not gonna sit here and say Deshaun did some shit so flagrant that he should be locked up. Cause he didnt.

And im def not gonna act like dudes a rapist. Cause he isnt.

All im gonna say is dude is a non violent predator that would get jumped if he pulled some of that shit on a woman in my family. And on principle, I couldnt rock with a dude like that.

Idk how to feel about this fam.

This shit got really weird to me when the NFL said that only talked to 5 of the 24 women and still found enough evidence that their arbitor said he definetly sexually abused women in her report, though it wasnt with any with physical violence. Meaning he was mostly just trying to pressure then, throw money at them, and doing shit like just pulling his dick out.

All this time I was saying I wont judge fam until shit becomes clear, and shit became clear like a month ago when the NFLs investigation said yea he did some shit and they only talked to 5 of the 24 women.

Granted, its levels to this shit. The shit Deshaun did just makes him a bad person. Like trying to pressure women without getting physical is some dirty ass shit, and pulling your dick out without consent is a misdemeanor.

All that to say, im not gonna sit here and say Deshaun did some shit so flagrant that he should be locked up. Cause he didnt.

And im def not gonna act like dudes a rapist. Cause he isnt.

All im gonna say is dude is a non violent predator that would get jumped if he pulled some of that shit on a woman in my family. And on principle, I couldnt rock with a dude like that.
I hate to pull the Whataboutism card here, but the situation is apples to apples.

A TON of muhfuckas still rock with Rapelisthburger and he even got his sentence reduced, so I can't feel bad for those that defend DeShawn when what he's been accused of doing what considered "non-contact."

This is no different to me than that Louis CK shit, except done on a much larger level.

Back