Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Am I the only one that's amused by how deep they went into the science of suffocation. We have a video of a group of men putting their weight on vital areas of another man until the latter man was no longer breathing. Are we this fucked up as a society that we need medical professionals to confirm for us that the guys that made it impossible for a man to breathe are the reason that man is not longer breathing?

Am I the only one that's amused by how deep they went into the science of suffocation. We have a video of a group of men putting their weight on vital areas of another man until the latter man was no longer breathing. Are we this fucked up as a society that we need medical professionals to confirm for us that the guys that made it impossible for a man to breathe are the reason that man is not longer breathing?

white supremacy is sadistic

I get what you're saying but in trials when you have to remove "all reasonable doubt" shit really has to be that detailed.

It doesn't matter how much most people realize that shit ain't needed because of what we saw with our own eyes.

I get what you're saying but in trials when you have to remove "all reasonable doubt" shit really has to be that detailed.

It doesn't matter how much most people realize that shit ain't needed because of what we saw with our own eyes.

You're right.

I guess the true problem is that this prick Chauvin won't just admit wrong and go away. That's the reason this whole song and dance is necessary.

its just due process

Never give the jury any inkling of doubt. That's reason why. Again the more details...the better.

Had the defense just went wit drugs in his system being the cause of death, w/o all those medical experts debunking it...where do you think the trial will be at?

Folks...we gotta stop thinkin this is an open & shut case based off what we saw. Prosecution is tryin this case as if there was no video evidence. So therefore they gotta go all out to prove this was murder.

Last edited:
1) His pussy azzz ain't gonna do SHYT!

2) I'm certain the FBI done been alerted

3) WHEN the FBI get his azzz...watch his pussy azzz start coppin pleas. Talmbout he wasn't serious and was just talkin shyt
Unless this 🔴neck was just geekin' on meth, this one here is down for the crown...did you see the look in his eyes? lol

The old folks in my family have always said "you can see the crazy 'round 'bout da eyes...crazy as a betsy bug!" 😁

Back