Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Why is this trial even still continuing?

If me and two of my friends were on video, crushing a man to death while his arms are restrained and denying him medical attention, we’d already be sentenced.
Bruh its mad draining and insulting

Everybody with eyes knows it was a modern day lynching...but chauvin has a right to due process, so we get this song and dance ass trial

The black prosecutor up there feeling really good about this doctor's testimony. LLS I get it but it's just funny to see. It's like he knows this doctor talking some really good shit and doesn't seem that hard for the jurors or people to have a good understanding of what the doctor is saying.

Why is this trial even still continuing?

If me and two of my friends were on video, crushing a man to death while his arms are restrained and denying him medical attention, we’d already be sentenced.

Naw fucc that. I want ALL the testimony to be displayed that debunks the defense's response. Prosecution don't want the jury to have ANY inkling of doubt that Chauvin murdered Floyd.

Debunk all that shyt they tried to put out there.

can we leave graphic pictures out of this thread? they are triggering and i have been trying my best to highlight whats happening without them.

thank you ❣

I agree with this.

Im one of those people who still cant watch the video. Never did. Never plan to. Just the description of the video triggers too many emotions, so I def want to avoid graphic pictures as well.

I agree with this.

Im one of those people who still cant watch the video. Never did. Never plan to. Just the description of the video triggers too many emotions, so I def want to avoid graphic pictures as well.

Yes I didnt really sleep well for two nights just watching a snippet of the video. my anxiety was through the roof.

The crazy shit is, there is absolutely 0 way to find this mfer innocent.

All the cops testified he was wrong and went against training. Expert medical people all testified that what the cop did is excessive force. There is no way this mfer can logically get off.

Unless there is a racist ass member of the jury who decided before the trial began that he/she was gonna find Chauvin innocent regardless.

And if that happens, just burn this whole bitch to the ground.

Naw fucc that. I want ALL the testimony to be displayed that debunks the defense's response. Prosecution don't want the jury to have ANY inkling of doubt that Chauvin murdered Floyd.

Debunk all that shyt they tried to put out there.
My point was, this is just plain ol’ insulting.

They know this motherfucker is dirty.

The crazy shit is, there is absolutely 0 way to find this mfer innocent.

All the cops testified he was wrong and went against training. Expert medical people all testified that what the cop did is excessive force. There is no way this mfer can logically get off.

Unless there is a racist ass member of the jury who decided before the trial began that he/she was gonna find Chauvin innocent regardless.

And if that happens, just burn this whole bitch to the ground.
Gonna be a mistrial or hung jury.

Mark my words.

Back