Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

If it’s a white Lady on the jury.,,,,she gonna keep saying stupid shit

"But...but me and my kids play fight all the time. They had their knee on my back while I'm laying in bed, and I was comfortable. Concrete shouldn't be any different right?"

"But...but me and my kids play fight all the time. They had their knee on my back while I'm laying in bed, and I was comfortable. Concrete shouldn't be any different right?"
Exactly....
Right she saying

But but but

he was on drugs AND he’s black, so ya know

idk

this shit was so blatant & egregious, they gotta kno a powder keg will go off if they let dude walk

they'll get him on sumn if not all (I kno, hoping for the best lol)

was telling the wife this a Murder 3 or Manslaughter call at the end of the day. Only reason Murder 2 and 3 on there is cause there would have been riots for a straight walk to manslaughter. Biggest issue is, juries like this ain't gonna set the precedent that cops get a murder charge while on duty.

The defense is ass. I understand everyone is entitled to a defense and the fuck ass pig is clearly guilty so all they have is made up gaslighting shit....but the arguments they been throwing out have been complete trash. How the jury aint came back with a verdict yet is telling. At least 1 person is dumb enough to fall for the dumb shit.

The defense is ass. I understand everyone is entitled to a defense and the fuck ass pig is clearly guilty so all they have is made up gaslighting shit....but the arguments they been throwing out have been complete trash. How the jury aint came back with a verdict yet is telling. At least 1 person is dumb enough to fall for the dumb shit.

Im hoping the reason it takes long for the jury to come back isnt because someone thinks hes innocent, but because they cant decide on the exact charge. One mfer might think its murder 3, and other think its murder 2.

Thats what im telling myself atleast

Back