Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

The defense attorney just asked this dude if he was able to have a convo with his opponent as he was being rendered unconscious.

Prick.

Smart move, tho. Goes to that whole "I can't breathe" line.

It doesn't. But what was the point of that statement? His job is cast any doubt to remove "reasonable doubt" from the jury.
So I have to run my opinions by you now? Lol

his job is to create reasonable doubt badgering a witness has nothing to do with that

I be nervous when kids are on the stand cause the defense can trick them. I hope the kids are prepared

hearing this young girl cry while giving her eyewitness testimony of what happened to George Floyd has my stomach in knots. police repression/violence destroys and takes from everyone in the community.

may derek chauvin rot in hell

One huge point from the prosecution should be Chauvins hand in his pocket. Most people misinterpreted that as him being casual and relaxed but he was actually applying more pressure on Floyds neck. That shows INTENT.

The prosecution needs to highlight that...

I'm really waiting for when both sides starts putting the doctors and other medical experts on the stand.

I wonder if Chauvin attorney doesn't think this is going well if he thinks putting Chauvin on the stand would help them.

I personally don't see any way that Chauvin going on the stand could help him.

Back