Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$9,161,489
Am I the only one that's amused by how deep they went into the science of suffocation. We have a video of a group of men putting their weight on vital areas of another man until the latter man was no longer breathing. Are we this fucked up as a society that we need medical professionals to confirm for us that the guys that made it impossible for a man to breathe are the reason that man is not longer breathing?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
2020 ABW Most Savage Member
2020 ABW Biggest Troll
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
ABW Bucks
$48,605,680
Am I the only one that's amused by how deep they went into the science of suffocation. We have a video of a group of men putting their weight on vital areas of another man until the latter man was no longer breathing. Are we this fucked up as a society that we need medical professionals to confirm for us that the guys that made it impossible for a man to breathe are the reason that man is not longer breathing?

white supremacy is sadistic

DMorgan

Everyday I pray that I hit me a opp
Feb 14, 2018
Nation's Capital, never the DMV
ABW Bucks
$4,276,963
I get what you're saying but in trials when you have to remove "all reasonable doubt" shit really has to be that detailed.

It doesn't matter how much most people realize that shit ain't needed because of what we saw with our own eyes.

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$9,161,489
I get what you're saying but in trials when you have to remove "all reasonable doubt" shit really has to be that detailed.

It doesn't matter how much most people realize that shit ain't needed because of what we saw with our own eyes.
You're right.

I guess the true problem is that this prick Chauvin won't just admit wrong and go away. That's the reason this whole song and dance is necessary.

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,039,705
its just due process

IP360

Official Bootyologist
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$88,716,458

Never give the jury any inkling of doubt. That's reason why. Again the more details...the better.

Had the defense just went wit drugs in his system being the cause of death, w/o all those medical experts debunking it...where do you think the trial will be at?

Folks...we gotta stop thinkin this is an open & shut case based off what we saw. Prosecution is tryin this case as if there was no video evidence. So therefore they gotta go all out to prove this was murder.

Last edited:

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
2020 ABW Most Savage Member
2020 ABW Biggest Troll
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
ABW Bucks
$48,605,680