Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Local ABC affiliate WFAA reports that on Friday, a Cedar Hill parent sent a formal letter to the teacher, expressing their discomfort with their children taking part in the project. The assignment meant students would be subjected to having portions of the high-profile trial – including the incredibly graphic video of Chauvin’s kneeling on Floyd’s neck – screened during class.

“It is unfathomable to me that you felt it appropriate to force my child to watch George Floyd’s murder on television in your classroom, and then move on with his day as if nothing had happened,” the letter further stated.

Local ABC affiliate WFAA reports that on Friday, a Cedar Hill parent sent a formal letter to the teacher, expressing their discomfort with their children taking part in the project. The assignment meant students would be subjected to having portions of the high-profile trial – including the incredibly graphic video of Chauvin’s kneeling on Floyd’s neck – screened during class.

“It is unfathomable to me that you felt it appropriate to force my child to watch George Floyd’s murder on television in your classroom, and then move on with his day as if nothing had happened,” the letter further stated.

That’s a black surburb.

more than 50% of the folks are black.

Good they watched it. Stop shielding folks from reality. They old enough.

What you mean. They normal black folks lol

just cappin man i had some weird experiences out there

and a few people i still know from out there kinda nutty

one is a mexican trumper who is a devout christian but back when i stayed out there he was cholo'd out w/ the braids and drove a caddy

now he's the most maga'd, im not wearing a mask, biden is a clone, fox news ass, voter tampering person i know

buddy legit said the winter storms was biden trying to kill texas and take over the energy trade

that cedar hill water mane

Something that is throwing me off with the prosecution in this case.

The defense keeps bringing up the crowd and how they were hostile, a threat and that the police were worried about them and took attention away from George Floyd.

Why hasn't one of the prosecutors asked a person on the stand after the defense brings that up something like " If you feel like a crowd of people are threatening you and other officers would you have your hands in your pockets while having a knee on someone's neck?"

Like it makes absolutely no sense to go with a defense of you felt threaten by the crowd but you have your hands in your pockets while you felt threaten not being ready to defend yourself or your fellow officers.

That shit seems so easy to bring up to debunk that bullshit felt threaten defense.

Training shmaining

I'm tired of this playing dumb bullshit deflection

You can't untrain racism

What he did was deliberate and blatant

Poor training is an issue. That's why white people get killed unjustly too. Poor training just isn't the only issue, and it doesn't explain the disproportionate brutality shown towards black people. The only explanation for that is good ole fashioned racism.

Back