Welcome To aBlackWeb

Denver Broncos vs Baltimore Ravens - 2012 AFC Divisional Round Playoffs (Full Game)

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I've been watching a lot of reruns of football games lately because, quite frankly I don't remember who won so it's like watching a new game.

Anyway, this game is remarkable because Trindon Holliday made two returns for a touchdown, a 90 yard punt return and a 104 yard 2nd half kickoff return.

Last edited:
I've been watching a lot of reruns of football games lately because, quite frankly I don't remember who won so it's like watching a new game.

Anyway, this game is remarkable because Trindon Holliday made two returns for a touchdown, a 90 yard punt return and a 104 yard 2nd half kickoff return.

So, you didn't watch the super bowl?

So, you didn't watch the super bowl?

As I get older the years run together. I know The Ravens won one year and I know the Broncos won another year, but I don't remember which year.

According to Youtube these games have been up for a few years, but I don't remember them being up before the pandemic. They used to have college games, which I watched, but I could swear there were no NFL games.

So now I just scroll up and down and look for games between two good QBs like Peyton, Rogers, Brady, etc. If it's a game from 3 or 4 years ago I usually can't remember who won, so it's like watching a new game.

The thing that really bothers me is when they say who won the game in the description. Cause like I said, if it was a game from 5 years ago I can't remember who won.

Help me out fellas

When you scroll around Youtube looking for a football game to watch, Sometimes they say who won in the description, which defeats the purpose of watching the game.

Who would I write to at Youtube to tell them to stop giving away the outcome of the game in the description?

Here's a game I just started watching. Its the Broncos @ Patriots Week 9, 2014

I have no idea who won so it's like a new game to me.

Had to take my Dad to the ER that day.

Soon as the doc told my Dad he was gonna be ok...i took my azzz to the waiting room to watch the game.

Then sped back home after discharging him when I found out we went into OT. LOL!!

Git the whole playoffs that year on BlunRay. Knocked out Luck, Manning and Brady. Perfect moment for Ravens fans.

Totally random, but I still remember the year before, Lee Evans getting the ball knocked out of his hands for the game winner against New England and then Billy Cundiff pulled the game tying FG wide left. SMH

Shit was HORRIBLE! lol

My guy you really live in the past lol. I understand your music taste, but man. I hate that I'm judging you man, I apologise.

Back