Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dennys employees attack news crew over health code violations

That shit was hilarious. But I would 100% go to bat for my restaurant. This ole Iranian nigga tried to sue me in civil court and they had my back full force ...

Homie ain't get nuffin, and I got a nice little come up cuz they paid me a week lost wages when my full time job never docked me pay for court.

That wasn't violent at all... surprising how defensive some of them were about the camera.. I was entertained overall

Why belittle the employees for a clear lack of leadership and training..they are probably untrained as well as underpaid..what are they supposed to do..where they even on shift when the violations happened. Fuck that news crew..put that camera in the face of the general manager or ceo

Always weird to see employees act like the company they work for is theirs.

Use to kill me back in my early 20s when bill collectors be calling up like I borrowed from their personal bank accounts

Image of I told you I’ll pay yo monkey ass when I feel like it Better suck my dick

Why belittle the employees for a clear lack of leadership and training..they are probably untrained as well as underpaid..what are they supposed to do..where they even on shift when the violations happened. Fuck that news crew..put that camera in the face of the general manager or ceo

what-meme.gif

You think only the morning crew was breaking health code violations?

If they was serving stale, rotting ass food at 8am, then they was serving it at 8pm as well.

Back