Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dennys employees attack news crew over health code violations

That's something I struggled with over the years when it comes to work. I'm naturally just gang and that's how approach shit. Gotta know when to turn that shit off tho cause the mf that own the establishment generally don't give af about you.
I only care about shit that applies to me. I learned early that they have no problem sacrificing you and rarely appreciate any extra shit you do. If anything they consider you going above and beyond the job, things you're supposed to do for free. So fuck all that.

I only care about shit that applies to me. I learned early that they have no problem sacrificing you and rarely appreciate any extra shit you do. If anything they consider you going above and beyond the job, things you're supposed to do for free. So fuck all that.

I work in a industry where going above and beyond is required sometimes. I just tapped into an energy that when I decide to do that I'm doing it because it's what matters to me and my principles and nothing else.

Lol I'd flip everything up the chain

If the store ain't passing its inspections then they need to roll that up to management/owners.....

Gotta always have a business card for the public affairs rep on hand, they would quit rolling the camera on my dry ass segment

Back