Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Demon's Souls (Remake)

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy

The game that started the souls series/style of games.

Demons souls is a entirely different story/lore than dark souls, but dark souls was always considered a "spiritual successor" of demons souls. Same type of gameplay, difficult af but a tiny bit lighter in tone than dark souls/bloodborne.

This game will be a REMAKE. Not a remaster. They are redoing it from the ground up as far as graphics and gameplay. There is a good possibility of added content as well.

Anyone else excited af?

The game will be developed by from square and the same studio that remade "shadows of the colossus" which was highly praised.

Not the best Souls game, but it is my favorite. The Remake might become the best Souls game if they do it right. I can't wait.
I never got to play Demon Souls, i started out on Dark Souls. Loved it and played every entry theyve released since Dark Souls. DS3 and Bloodborne being my favorites. Also love Sekiro but i wouldnt say that is entirely in the same vein as souls. Definitely some similarities though.

Was Demon Souls Multiplayer? in the way DS and Blooborne was? able to summon folks to help out or get summoned to other worlds to help people and farm souls?

I never got to play Demon Souls, i started out on Dark Souls. Loved it and played every entry theyve released since Dark Souls. DS3 and Bloodborne being my favorites. Also love Sekiro but i wouldnt say that is entirely in the same vein as souls. Definitely some similarities though.

Was Demon Souls Multiplayer? in the way DS and Blooborne was? able to summon folks to help out or get summoned to other worlds to help people and farm souls?

Yep, you could summon in DeS. DeS is like Megaman in that it has a hub world that transports you to the other world, so you can't really run from world to world like you can in DS and BB. Other than that, it's very similar to the others.

I messed with Bloodborne a little bit but this will be my first opportunity to really fuck with a Souls game.

Hated when my PS3 died cause I couldn't play it anymore.
My anticipation for a remake was super high until I finally got it to work on RPC3. Now not as much since I recently ran through it several more times on there.
It will still be a first cop for me though on PS5 just to have it for my Souls collection.

Doing the Royalty build because it feels safer so far. Ain’t getting up close with these niggas

Doing the Royalty build because it feels safer so far. Ain’t getting up close with these niggas

Yeah, that's considered the safe route since it has magic from the start. That said, even with it, you want to learn the fundamentals ASAP. Magic won't save you from everything.

I’m up to the armor spider now. I killed myself in the Nexus after I beat the Tower Knight because I didn’t want the extra stress of worrying about somebody invading my game or my world tendency turning black.

I’m up to the armor spider now. I killed myself in the Nexus after I beat the Tower Knight because I didn’t want the extra stress of worrying about somebody invading my game or my world tendency turning black.
I thought if you disconnect ur connection you can’t be invaded or does this game requires an always online connection to play now?

I didnt realize this shit came out immediately as ps5 released. This was one of the games I wanted a ps5 for initially now i wish I was more determined to get a ps5 at launch. Maybe here in a couple weeks. Jealous af at yall getting to play this.

I thought if you disconnect ur connection you can’t be invaded or does this game requires an always online connection to play now?

If you play offline I don’t think you can see the messages on the ground or watch the bloodstains of how another player died in the area.

Lmao i love when people leave messages that are like "Secret here.." but its like right at the edge of a bridge or something so you're thinking theres something for you to land on down there. Then you just jump off and die.

Yeah, shit like that was why I ignore messages in general for Souls games.

Ever thought about how the Souls games led with the whole "Likes" shit? From the very beginning you could leave messages and if someone Likes your message, you get rewarded. Lol

Back