Welcome To aBlackWeb

Define: Friend Zone

friend
/frend/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family
So yall saying a female friend is when a woman that knows you, that does not want to have sex with you? But, she enjoys your company enough to still communicate with you? So being in the friend zone would mean that you, yourself want to have sex with her and cant. So she doesnt dictate the friend zone, you do.

I'm just saying that cause, a guy can be friends with a woman hes not interested in actively trying to have sex with. That wouldn't make their relationship friendzone. That being said, if I want to fuck you and you just want to be friends. Why would I still want to fuck you?

So yall saying a female friend is when a woman that knows you, that does not want to have sex with you? But, she enjoys your company enough to still communicate with you? So being in the friend zone would mean that you, yourself want to have sex with her and cant. So she doesnt dictate the friend zone, you do.

I'm just saying that cause, a guy can be friends with a woman hes not interested in actively trying to have sex with. That wouldn't make their relationship friendzone. That being said, if I want to fuck you and you just want to be friends. Why would I still want to fuck you?
I agree with most of this, but people want what they can't have all the time.

You being tagged ain’t that deep.

It wasn't just a "tag" though.

It's tied in to my rep.

You're obviously not aware of this, but......"no deadeye".....is an old saying from the IC that's used whenever someone does something indicative of my reputed behavior.

So, yeah......it's might not be "that deep"....but it's more than what you think it is.

It wasn't just a "tag" though.

It's tied in to my rep.

You're obviously not aware of this, but......"no deadeye".....is an old saying from the IC that's used whenever someone does something indicative of my reputed behavior.

So, yeah......it's might not be "that deep"....but it's more than what you think it is.

Nigga I said that cuz that's one of your 3 go to gifs, i don't even know u like that to judge u on that level lol

Yeah you are narcissistic.
If she cognitive of the type of nigga i enough to want to befriend me, and she dont got a man. To not wanna fuck me is stupid, unless she a lesbian. My personality to lead her to assume I'd fuck her good. After she get the dick and she wants to just be friends. That's understandable, but before?..

giphy (4).gif
Fuck u wanna be my friend for

If she cognitive of the type of nigga i enough to want to befriend me, and she dont got a man. To not wanna fuck me is stupid, unless she a lesbian. My personality to lead her to assume I'd fuck her good. After she get the dick and she wants to just be friends. That's understandable, but before?..

View attachment 117553
Fuck u wanna be my friend for
giphy.gif

Talk your narcissist shit my nigga!

Nigga I said that cuz that's one of your 3 go to gifs, i don't even know u like that to judge u on that level lol

Oh ok, didn't pick up on the gif part.

lol @ 3 go to gifs.

lol@ again at the fact that it actually is one of them.

Not necessarily a top 3 though.

Gives me an idea for a thread, but I'm not motivated because my threads rarely do numbers.

@Kandy

Make a thread asking people to post their top 5 gifs/memes.

Oh ok, didn't pick up on the gif part.

lol @ 3 go to gifs.

lol@ again at the fact that it actually is one of them.

Not necessarily a top 3 though.

Gives me an idea for a thread, but I'm not motivated because my threads rarely do numbers.

@Kandy

Make a thread asking people to post their top 5 gifs/memes.

I think i made that thread back in 2017. I'll try to find it.

Seems I paid you twice

Last edited:
Good ole fashioned ass whooping went down I see

Friendzone......shit as bad as the upside down

I'll take both...

Seems like you read the thread. Thoughts? @Mr Litty
I wont speak on what went down between any members because as a mod I was told to stay outta ppl affairs

As pertaining to the topic, friendzone exist. Some times ppl crawl outta it and become distant or negative towards their crush. Sometimes ppl stay in hoping it turns into more. Sometimes a genuine friendship comes of it

Either way, it exist and its as negative as you make it

Back