Welcome To aBlackWeb

Define: Friend Zone

if we agree on the major talking points after 9 pages, what else is there?

Real shit though. Good conversation AP it's nice when we are cordial (pause)

source.gif

Because his denial is running entirely on emotion and ego.

There is no logical retort, the replies are all hypothetical, twisted to fit a weaker narrative. Aye man maybe that's just how he chooses to see it. It's like telling the flat earth society, Earth isn't flat, they have no logical retort. The point for them is to convince themselves of their beliefs. People Gon believe what they want.
this didnt make no kinda sense

maybe YOU up in here copping pleas over a chick that dont wanna be bothered with you

but i'm keeping it moving...more than one chick in the world

The more I think of “friendzone” the more I feel like mfs put themselves in it.
I know for myself, there are people I consider friends that I genuinely don’t want to go beyond a friendship regardless of how they feel about me and my thing is don’t go wanting more in your head and saying you’re being friend zoned by me.

That's just my opinion reading the thread and your responses.

You deflect when you feel cornered. Like I said I can't force someone to change their perception and frankly I'm under the impression your beliefs do not require. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, you have yours and I have mine and that's just the nature of social media. Everybody got an opinion.
I didn't deflect one single time

But I'm also not about to subscribe to a place that I don't believe exists

Just because a chick doesn't like you doesn't mean you're in this "zone"off the rip

But I've talked about this enough and don't care for another round

My doppelganger @AP21 believes it doesn't exist, I beg to differ.

This is how I define it.

Friend zone is when you want to have a romantic relationship with the other party but they don't, so you settle with being their friend. Either out of complacency or biding your time in hope they let you in.

"Friendzone" is both a pop culture fallacy and a state of mind held by both involuntary celibates and socially inept people with a poor dating game (both women and men, albeit mostly men) when they either are too nice with the object of their infatuation or sexual advances yet too naive or foolish to reckon their own hindrance, or refuse to take a L from somebody who has not romantically or sexually drawn by you.

Stop believing to that crap, establish your distance, stop minding about her business, pull some wine in your water, stay aloof and aim your game better: this is only that way that a woman might question your orbiting status. Otherwise, drop her because she's not into you.

Simple.

:chillout: :tuh::Pathetic::huh2:

Back