Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

Why you think im throwing black people under the bus? Its stated oftentimes in this group black people dont have a code dont stick together enough. What i was saying was just an example. You have also stated black people are too sensitive a few times for being rightfully offended. Like when you defended the Viggio Mortensen for saying nigger. Stfu

Black people aren't a monolith. It's impossible to get us to all agree on everything. The problem is that ya'll think "having a code" means succumbing to group think. That's not true.

I say you're throwing black people under the bus because you seem to be suggesting that blacks don't fight against bullshit. But blacks do the same thing these gays did all the time, so why is this incident even being used as some kind of referendum against what blacks do or don't do?

Question...how many of yall ACTUALLY watch the Oscars? Or even care?

He'll be ok. Oscars will be ok. LGBTSVBXVN community will be ok.

I remember watchin that comedy special and the audience LAUGHED. No one gasped. The room didn't go silent. Far as I know...Hollywood didn't give a damn. That was made obvious considering his career has skyrocketed since then.

Last edited:
Question...how many of yall ACTUALLY watch the Oscars? Or even care?

He'll be ok. Oscars will be ok. LGBTSVBXVN community will be ok.

I remember watchin that comedy special and the audience LAUGHED. No one gasped. The room didn't go silent. Far as I know...Hollywood didn't give a damn. That's was made obvious when considering his career has skyrocketed since then.
I only watch if its actually movies that ive seen..but zero fucks given bout who hosts causes the jokes are always corny as hell and cringeworthy

I only watch if its actually movies that ive seen..but zero fucks given bout who hosts causes the jokes are always corny as hell and cringeworthy

Exactly.

The Oscar execs had no issue with when they 1st chose him to host. That comedy he did had been out there for the longest. I don't recall the Oscars coming out against it during that time, and saying they would never pick him to host.

*slowly raises hand*

I watch all them shits cuz I watch a lot of the shit that be nominated *shrug*

True...but not many folks do. Especially how long that shyt is.

Black people aren't a monolith. It's impossible to get us to all agree on everything. The problem is that ya'll think "having a code" means succumbing to group think. That's not true.

I say you're throwing black people under the bus because you seem to be suggesting that blacks don't fight against bullshit. But blacks do the same thing these gays did all the time, so why is this incident even being used as some kind of referendum against what blacks do or don't do?

I already said this further back. You aint see it tho

Ok, that's cool. But then why do you feel that blacks don't have a code, just because we're aren't of one mind on everything, particularly things where someone outside of the community steps out of line?
We don't have a code and I constantly prove it.

I got a thread coming up...I'm ready to fight you all again

Cuz that's what I do .

Fair because Kevin Hart made it cool for niggas to eat ass and talk about eating ass fuck is wrong with yall..

STONE HIM

We don't have a code and I constantly prove it.

I got a thread coming up...I'm ready to fight you all again

Cuz that's what I do .

If your idea of having a code is that everyone moves of one accord, then no one has a code. No group as large and diverse as the black community in America has complete agreement about anything. That includes the gay community. You think because the gays in Hollywood gang up to bully Kevin into submission, that some black gay in Alabama thinks the joke was a big deal? Nah man. Come on. What is this fantasy ya'll are living? And if you are so pro black, why are you going out of your way to down black people?

Ok, that's cool. But then why do you feel that blacks don't have a code, just because we're aren't of one mind on everything, particularly things where someone outside of the community steps out of line?

Its simple the shit we think we addressed happens over and over. In different ways and we have many people who dont give a fuck about the whole. Yes other races do it too but we complain everyday about our position we say everyday how certain things would not have the same impact in other communities.

If your idea of having a code is that everyone moves of one accord, then no one has a code. No group as large and diverse as the black community in America has complete agreement about anything. That includes the gay community. You think because the gays in Hollywood gang up to bully Kevin into submission, that some black gay in Alabama thinks the joke was a big deal? Nah man. Come on. What is this fantasy ya'll are living? And if you are so pro black, why are you going out of your way to down black people?

See but having a code does not mean all same thought or same actions or same view point.

Its simple the shit we think we addressed happens over and over. In different ways and we have many people who dont give a fuck about the whole. Yes other races do it too but we complain everyday about our position we say everyday how certain things would not have the same impact in other communities.

Yes, and I believe that is bullshit. It's true that other communities haven't been affected by certain things like we have, but it's simpleminded and stupid to say that's because they have unity and we don't. We've effected more social change in this country than any other group. How could we do that if we don't have unity. Niggas here praise Jews because of their position and are quick to act like Jews do something that we don't. They sure do. They blend in with non-Jewish white people when the need suits them. We can't do that. You know what else they do? They don't have their communities firebombed when they get too successful. It's easy to look at these other groups and make up bullshit about how great they are when compared to blacks when you ignore the fact that no other group in this country has had the same experience as black people. The only group that comes close to and likely exceeds our experience is the Native Americans and look at where they are now.

See but having a code does not mean all same thought or same actions or same view point.

I agree, so why is it that you guys always say we don't have a code just because everybody isn't supporting the same group thought. Again, these gays did nothing that blacks don't do every other week in this country, but ya'll are so quick to praise them for this bullshit and down blacks in the process.

Yet other group understand who an outsider is and when to stand firm against invasion.
Everyone has a goal but group think will get you there.
Think of a hive, everyone has a job a d thinks different but it's one common goal and that's the survival of the species.
We are quick to kill each other but not others. Hence: Zimmerman is still chilling. 69 still chilling. But biggie got touched? How?
The planning that went into killing biggie...ain't the same energy going at Zimmerman.

Yet other group understand who an outsider is and when to stand firm against invasion.
Everyone has a goal but group think will get you there.
Think of a hive, everyone has a job a d thinks different but it's one common goal and that's the survival of the species.
We are quick to kill each other but not others. Hence: Zimmerman is still chilling. 69 still chilling. But biggie got touched? How?
The planning that went into killing biggie...ain't the same energy going at Zimmerman.

lol Every group gets infiltrated. Again this is not just black people. Why do you think there are so many variations of the Dances with Wolves/Fern Gully/Avatar storyline? It's a common thing and always has been across cultures. We don't have the monoploy on that.

And humans don't operate like insects. We don't have hive minds. The best we can do is find a common goal and work towards it. Black people do that. I'm not really sure why you guys like to ignore all the big movements and accomplishments that have been made by the black community in this country.

Poor disenfranchised people are quick to kill each other regardless of community. When the Irish and Italians were poor and still being treated like shit in this country. Guess what they did? Formed gangs and killed other Irish and Italians. Murder, by and large, is a crime of opportunity. People typically don't go hunting to do it. If Zimmerman was in a black hood chilling, the way Biggie was on the West Coast, then Zimmerman would be dead just like Biggie is. The difference is Zimmerman knows where he can and can't go and he may talk shit, but he ain't testing his fate.

lol Every group gets infiltrated. Again this is not just black people. Why do you think there are so many variations of the Dances with Wolves/Fern Gully/Avatar storyline? It's a common thing and always has been across cultures. We don't have the monoploy on that.

And humans don't operate like insects. We don't have hive minds. The best we can do is find a common goal and work towards it. Black people do that. I'm not really sure why you guys like to ignore all the big movements and accomplishments that have been made by the black community in this country.

Poor disenfranchised people are quick to kill each other regardless of community. When the Irish and Italians were poor and still being treated like shit in this country. Guess what they did? Formed gangs and killed other Irish and Italians. Murder, by and large, is a crime of opportunity. People typically don't go hunting to do it. If Zimmerman was in a black hood chilling, the way Biggie was on the West Coast, then Zimmerman would be dead just like Biggie is. The difference is Zimmerman knows where he can and can't go and he may talk shit, but he ain't testing his fate.

The last part about Zimmerman is bullshit. He did his dirt in public and proud of it...don't matter where he at or who he associate with. He been constantly testing his fate every chance he get

The last part about Zimmerman is bullshit. He did his dirt in public and proud of it...don't matter where he at or who he associate with. He been constantly testing his fate every chance he get

Zimmerman has been with the shits since got acquitted, but when has he ever been around a bunch of black people when doing it? He's always in some bar or other venue with a bunch of white people saying and doing shit. So niggas supposed to just ride around searching for Zimmerman to kill him over an incident that they have no personal connection to? You can say someone should take him out, but don't compare that to the Biggie situation. That was something completely different. Everyone knew where Biggie was going to be, he was on enemy turf, and someone likely got paid to take him out.

Zimmerman has been with the shits since got acquitted, but when has he ever been around a bunch of black people when doing it? He's always in some bar or other venue with a bunch of white people saying and doing shit. So niggas supposed to just ride around searching for Zimmerman to kill him over an incident that they have no personal connection to? You can say someone should take him out, but don't compare that to the Biggie situation. That was something completely different. Everyone knew where Biggie was going to be, he was on enemy turf, and someone likely got paid to take him out.

Yes.. that's a problem if niggas feel they have no personal connection to a situation in which a black kid was intentionally killed, the guy got away and bragged about it... Niggas will ride around and search for a rapper over some beef, but won't ride around and search for a public enemy with blood on his hands. Shit crazy

Back