Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

Naw it wouldnt... dont be obtuse bruh

You are a Black man before anything...

So dont say its no separation when their is. We all black but all black people dont think the same or have the same exact issues. Does not mean its division but people will fund ways to voice their concerns.

Alot of people here view feminism as just a white man white woman battle. But when black women for instance take certain things viewed as feminists leaning to benefit black women people say black feminists are being dismissive.

If we want to be all United thats cool but you cant leave everything at the door and say youre black, then gender, then religion, then sexuality and etc.

2stepz means well, always has, but I don't think one can control how someone may react to sensitive topics which is where I think his criticism comes from. I love his posting style but to each their own on here lolol. I look at it as the gift and the curse of social media.
I figured he was 2stepz lol. Ol argumentive just to be arguing ass. Be like how you know 1+1=2? Maybe its 12 ass

So dont say its no separation when their is. We all black but all black people dont think the same or have the same exact issues. Does not mean its division but people will fund ways to voice their concerns.

Alot of people here view feminism as just a white man white woman battle. But when black women for instance take certain things viewed as feminists leaning to benefit black women people say black feminists are being dismissive.

If we want to be all United thats cool but you cant leave everything at the door and say youre black, then gender, then religion, then sexuality and etc.

Everything and aspect of our life is effected by our blackness

EVERYTHING.

And you literally said what I said in more words.

Separation of issues and thier priority due to your lifestyle and experinces within your race is common...white folks do that to...

What IM saying is...we as black folk shouldnt DIVIDE ourselves based on those issues cause at the end of the day...man, woman, str8 or gay

YOU ARE STILL BLACK.

So everybody in our community is looked at as the same? You know that aint true or common.
Just like there are white people that hate gays, Asians that hate gays, Latinos that hate gays etc. This isn’t exclusive to black people.

Everything and aspect of our life is effected by our blackness

EVERYTHING.

And you literally said what I said in more words.

Separation of issues and thier priority due to your lifestyle and experinces within your race is common...white folks do that to...

What IM saying is...we as black folk shouldnt DIVIDE ourselves based on those issues cause at the end of the day...man, woman, str8 or gay

YOU ARE STILL BLACK.

Im not saying we should divide but im saying unification without knowing or caring for our differences aint the best. Civil rights movement was great but it was alot if stuff not addressed that is an issue today. Back then we aint have the time to discuss it. Now we do.

But when some of the people the community looks up too for example Dr. Umar say wild shit abouts gays and women and niggas still take them serious and further get our feelings hurt when the nigga is scamming. It leads more to division than we think.

2stepz means well, always has, but I don't think one can control how someone may react to sensitive topics which is where I think his criticism comes from. I love his posting style but to each their own on here lolol. I look at it as the gift and the curse of social media.
I fool with him lol. He’s definitely passionate about what he believes in I’ll give him that.

Just like there are white people that hate gays, Asians that hate gays, Latinos that hate gays etc. This isn’t exclusive to black people.

I didnt say it was. But are we mimicking them or us that just how people are? Its not like we are emulating African pre colonional cultures. Where is the line between what we think vs what we are conditioned to think?

As soon as I saw the headline,before I even went to abw I knew there was gonna be a thread that would be Platinum just off the strength of "gay" being in the title. You guys don't disappoint.

He's a comedian he makes jokes that's his shtick. There are comedians who make race jokes, again they're comedians that's what they do.
Lol gay and tranny threads do numbers, makes you wonder...

I didnt say it was. But are we mimicking them or us that just how people are? Its not like we are emulating African pre colonional cultures. Where is the line between what we think vs what we are conditioned to think?
I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

People in general still fuck with Kevin Hart. Tho that shit Katt Williams said in the interview has some truth to it now looking back.

He has a point, at times whenever he makes posts about similar things he's met with similar outrage. I've been in his shoes as well.

I could pull up threads, there was a thread last week where he asked (and didn't insinuate) if people are scared to do what they love because they're scared of being uncomfortable/out of their comfort zone of what they deem "secure" and it exploded into 9 pages of people lamblasting him.
Welp.
It's crazy how some people see and hear things that wasn't said or implied.
Then for one person to take it wrong...it's sad that so many others followed suit and can't think for themselves.
That's why I just let it ride.
Niggas gonna nig

Facts. But we scared to look over sensitive. A cracker can go on tv and say all types of shit. At most we get them fired. White gays will stop your money publically. We dont know wtf we want

What are you talking about man? Why are ya'll so obsessed with throwing blacks under the bus every time some other race does something. How is this shit any different than what black people do every time some CAC gets up and says some crazy shit. They did stop Kev's money. He was fine before this shit and he will be fine afterward. All they did was put some heat on him.

What are you talking about man? Why are ya'll so obsessed with throwing blacks under the bus every time some other race does something. How is this shit any different than what black people do every time some CAC gets up and says some crazy shit. They did stop Kev's money. He was fine before this shit and he will be fine afterward. All they did was put some heat on him.

Why you think im throwing black people under the bus? Its stated oftentimes in this group black people dont have a code dont stick together enough. What i was saying was just an example. You have also stated black people are too sensitive a few times for being rightfully offended. Like when you defended the Viggio Mortensen for saying nigger. Stfu

Back