Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

uhhh...it really is that simple

he has worked with Will Packer as a producer of most of his films

he cuts his own checks at this point

the ONLY thing he would need is distribution and i even think he has a deal with that

who not gonna take advantage of a K.Hart movie when its basically printing money

I think this ended his run tho

I respect what the gays are doing. That’s how you set a precedent that no disrespect whether perceived or not shall slide. That’s how you maintain power and respect. Black people should take notes...

Facts. But we scared to look over sensitive. A cracker can go on tv and say all types of shit. At most we get them fired. White gays will stop your money publically. We dont know wtf we want

Facts. But we scared to look over sensitive. A cracker can go on tv and say all types of shit. At most we get them fired. White gays will stop your money publically. We dont know wtf we want

Gays aren't special. White women are the ones who perfected it.

We should probably start scouring Twitter and start screenshotting old racist tweets some of these YT's posted when Obama got re-elected, find every time the word "faggot" or some other shit towards homos was posted, every anti-jew tweet, every homo male that has ever made a derogatory remark about women, and start sending them en masse to these people's jobs and shit and putting them on blast elsewhere.

Time for a Twitter war against hypocrisy.

And we really could. Black twitter is active like that. I really think we wouldnt be mad if this was equally applied.

He has a point, at times whenever he makes posts about similar things he's met with similar outrage. I've been in his shoes as well.

I could pull up threads, there was a thread last week where he asked (and didn't insinuate) if people are scared to do what they love because they're scared of being uncomfortable/out of their comfort zone of what they deem "secure" and it exploded into 9 pages of people lamblasting him.
The only time we go back and forth is usually about him deflecting into black people (mostly black man) blaming when discussing the issues that are out of our control. I was just asking for examples of what he meant.

Back