Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

So this nigga apologized in the end

Doc-Rivers-In-Disbelief-GIF.gif

Internet aint real til it starts hindering your livelihood.

If i was him i wouldve just apologized off top, as insincerely as possible. Bc mfs will follow u wherever u go and harrass tf out of u and become a hindrance to your life.

Passing on a fake apology aint worth it. And i think he learned that which is why he decided to apologize anyway knowing that opportunity is dead and gone.

This is why I hate when gays compare their struggle to our struggle. I'm not saying they don't have equality to fight for, but a lot of the shit they make a fuss about isn't that. I lot of the shit they complain about relates to whether or not others are accepting or embracing them. They need to understand that everybody doesn't have to want to be buddy buddy with a gay or want gay people in their lives. Nothing is wrong with him saying he doesn't want a gay son. It would be no different from an Asian person saying he/she doesn't want a black child. That's completely fair.

This is why I hate when gays compare their struggle to our struggle. I'm not saying they don't have equality to fight for, but a lot of the shit they make a fuss about isn't that. I lot of the shit they complain about relates to whether or not others are accepting or embracing them. They need to understand that everybody doesn't have to want to be buddy buddy with a gay or want gay people in their lives. Nothing is wrong with him saying he doesn't want a gay son. It would be no different from an Asian person saying he/she doesn't want a black child. That's completely fair.
Bet lets be honest tho, if a person says they dont want they son or daughter fucking with blacks it would be a huge deal and niggas would be outraged..when a cac is caught saying shit years ago we quick as fuck to write them off and say fuck an apology and how long ago dont mean shit, so i aint bout to defend kevin hart, plus that nigga aint funny no way so oh well

Bet lets be honest tho, if a person says they dont want they son or daughter fucking with blacks it would be a huge deal and niggas would be outraged..when a cac is caught saying shit years ago we quick as fuck to write them off and say fuck an apology and how long ago dont mean shit, so i aint bout to defend kevin hart, plus that nigga aint funny no way so oh well

That's not really true. George Lopez has a joke like that in that tour he has with DL Hughley and some others, and nobody trips. I don't think anyone has a problem with white people saying they'd prefer their kids to marry other whites. I'm pretty sure most people feel like that.

That's not really true. George Lopez has a joke like that in that tour he has with DL Hughley and some others, and nobody trips. I don't think anyone has a problem with white people saying they'd prefer their kids to marry other whites. I'm pretty sure most people feel like that.
Bruh comon, let anyone even remotely famous come out and say they dont want they kids dating a black person and watch they career die that same day, we've already seen ppl outrage over way less, dont act like you brand new to this shit lol, and as far as lopez that dude was on tour and nobody gives a fuck bout george lopez plus dudes a mexican of course nobody will trip, plus dude aint tweeted that shit, 1000s of comedians stay talkin bout race and gays and shit but the diffence is they aint tweetin that shit out, well the smart ones aint anyways, that shit stays in they standups

Last edited:
Bruh comon, let anyone even remotely famous come out and say they dont want they kids dating a black person and watch they career die that same day, we've already seen ppl outrage over way less, dont act like you brand new to this shit lol, and as far as lopez that dude was on tour and nobody gives a fuck bout george lopez plus dudes a mexican of course nobody will trip, plus dude aint tweeted that shit, 1000s of comedians stay talkin bout race and gays and shit but the diffence is they aint tweetin that shit out, well the smart ones aint anyways, that shit stays in they standups

You moving the goal post. You said anyone remotely famous that makes a joke like that would be done. I give you an example and then you got a bunch of equivocations. Yeah, if someone seriously came out and said that shit, then maybe you'd have a point, but black people are not ending careers off of jokes. Stop it. Yeah, a lot of us are oversensitive, but we haven't taken it to that level. The last comedian black people put to the fire was Krame, and he wasn't telling jokes he was just attacking black people.

You moving the goal post. You said anyone remotely famous that makes a joke like that would be done. I give you an example and then you got a bunch of equivocations. Yeah, if someone seriously came out and said that shit, then maybe you'd have a point, but black people are not ending careers off of jokes. Stop it. Yeah, a lot of us are oversensitive, but we haven't taken it to that level. The last comedian black people put to the fire was Krame, and he wasn't telling jokes he was just attacking black people.
I aint move shit, you gave a shit example, and i told you exactly why it was shit, lopez aint been relavent in god knows how long and again, he wasnt talkin that shit on twitter for some dumbass to dig up 10 years later

I aint move shit, you gave a shit example, and i told you exactly why it was shit

Again, all you gave was equivocations. You claimed that if someone told the same kinda joke with blacks it would be a problem. People have told that kinda joke about blacks and it wasn't a problem. You're were objectively wrong. There is nothing else to say about it.

Back