Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

So what did he actually say about these gay niggas?
tenor.gif

aint that easy bruh....

sounds easier than application
uhhh...it really is that simple

he has worked with Will Packer as a producer of most of his films

he cuts his own checks at this point

the ONLY thing he would need is distribution and i even think he has a deal with that

who not gonna take advantage of a K.Hart movie when its basically printing money

Lol they getting ready to annoint the next corny ass comedian ....wait til they start protesting fam corny ass movies and shit

Props to him for not giving into the pressure to apologize.

Hope it doesn't backfire on him though.

He's had a successful career, but him refusing to kiss the ring of the gay mafia (nh) might end up getting him blackballed from hollywood.

I might be wrong, but I've got a feeling that studios are probably going to start to distance themselves from him and he won't be called on to do as many movies from here on out.

Not exactly a wakeup call, but more of a reminder of how easily anyone's career can be ruined if they don't play the game.

Props to him for not giving into the pressure to apologize.

Hope it doesn't backfire on him though.

He's had a successful career, but him refusing to kiss the ring of the gay mafia (nh) might end up getting him blackballed from hollywood.

I might be wrong, but I've got a feeling that studios are probably going to start to distance themselves from him and he won't be called on to do as many movies from here on out.

Not exactly a wakeup call, but more of a reminder of how easily anyone's career can be ruined if they don't play the game.
Wasn’t that what Mike Epps was saying?

Back