Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

If your idea of having a code is that everyone moves of one accord, then no one has a code. No group as large and diverse as the black community in America has complete agreement about anything. That includes the gay community. You think because the gays in Hollywood gang up to bully Kevin into submission, that some black gay in Alabama thinks the joke was a big deal? Nah man. Come on. What is this fantasy ya'll are living? And if you are so pro black, why are you going out of your way to down black people?
Nigga are you serious?

I didn't black people?
Or do I call bullshit when I see it?
If niggas claim to stand for something but then stand down when it's needed...I'mma call em a Bitch.
And when do I down my own?
Don't start this if you gonna say it don't matter and back down.

Yes.. that's a problem if niggas feel they have no personal connection to a situation in which a black kid was intentionally killed, the guy got away and bragged about it... Niggas will ride around and search for a rapper over some beef, but won't ride around and search for a public enemy with blood on his hands. Shit crazy
And this is why I talk shit ...finally someone is seeing it.

Biggie died over rap.
Talking shit on the radio.
Had a whole coast hating him.
But a dude kills a black kid....and it's cool.
But homie saying I look down on my own?
Maybe the sign is read wrong....maybe I'm asking why my people bitching up.

See the difference

Yes.. that's a problem if niggas feel they have no personal connection to a situation in which a black kid was intentionally killed, the guy got away and bragged about it... Niggas will ride around and search for a rapper over some beef, but won't ride around and search for a public enemy with blood on his hands. Shit crazy

Let's get away from this because you're basically assuming that Biggie was killed by some random dude that just felt like shooting a rapper. No one believes that. But hey, if you feel so strongly about it, why haven't you killed Zimmerman?

Nigga are you serious?

I didn't black people?
Or do I call bullshit when I see it?
If niggas claim to stand for something but then stand down when it's needed...I'mma call em a Bitch.
And when do I down my own?
Don't start this if you gonna say it don't matter and back down.

What niggas claim to stand for something but then stand down? What the fuck are you even talking about? When some shit goes down, lots of black people stand up, lots don't. The ones that don't aren't out there making a bunch of noise. I don't understand what you're even saying. Again, blacks do what these gays did every other week. What is the point of ya'll acting like black people don't do shit when the community is disrespected? That doesn't make sense.

Let's get away from this because you're basically assuming that Biggie was killed by some random dude that just felt like shooting a rapper. No one believes that. But hey, if you feel so strongly about it, why haven't you killed Zimmerman?

What niggas claim to stand for something but then stand down? What the fuck are you even talking about? When some shit goes down, lots of black people stand up, lots don't. The ones that don't aren't out there making a bunch of noise. I don't understand what you're even saying. Again, blacks do what these gays did every other week. What is the point of ya'll acting like black people don't do shit when the community is disrespected? That doesn't make sense.
You delusional bruh.
Exception and rule

So you can't name any? Ok.
can I name any what?
Man...no one is saying people ain't out here doing right...you stay on that side.
The side I'm on is why ain't more doing right and why they don't want to help those that are. Why destroy your own shit?
Two different ends of a conversation.
So miss me with that look down on black people shit if you can understand who its directed at.

I'm talking get motivated and you talking ..I'm looking down on all black people when people are motivated.

Yet.....our community is where?
Oh, wait....we being moved out our communities and relocated.

So you celebrate with those that made it out....I'm trying spark something with those who don't have guidance or are surrounded by fuck niggas and can't think for themselves because they wasn't taught to.
Now go ask them same dudes you speaking about...what are they doing. The same fucking thing I'm always talking about.

But you got it....we doing good.

can I name any what?
Man...no one is saying people ain't out here doing right...you stay on that side.
The side I'm on is why ain't more doing right and why they don't want to help those that are. Why destroy your own shit?
Two different ends of a conversation.
So miss me with that look down on black people shit if you can understand who its directed at.

I'm talking get motivated and you talking ..I'm looking down on all black people when people are motivated.

Yet.....our community is where?
Oh, wait....we being moved out our communities and relocated.

So you celebrate with those that made it out....I'm trying spark something with those who don't have guidance or are surrounded by fuck niggas and can't think for themselves because they wasn't taught to.
Now go ask them same dudes you speaking about...what are they doing. The same fucking thing I'm always talking about.

But you got it....we doing good.

Bruh, you getting emotional and ranting about shit that doesn't have anything to do with what I'm actually saying. I never said anything like "we doing good." You and other niggas are in here suggesting that gays have something over the black community in that they are united and we're not. My point is that constantly praising other groups as if they are the pinnacle of unity and then shitting on the black community as if we have no unity is stupid and paints a false picture.

You're absolutely right that there are people in our community that aren't onboard with any kind of positive agenda. There are also people who actively work against positive agendas. Guess what, that's not unique to the black community. All communities have that. You want to spark something positive for those people who haven't bought into the positive progress of the black community? Great, I applaud that, but I don't see how acting like there is no unity in the black community or acting like the gay community is some kinda paragon of unity that we're not is productive at all.

Bruh, you getting emotional and ranting about shit that doesn't have anything to do with what I'm actually saying. I never said anything like "we doing good." You and other niggas are in here suggesting that gays have something over the black community in that they are united and we're not. My point is that constantly praising other groups as if they are the pinnacle of unity and then shitting on the black community as if we have no unity is stupid and paints a false picture.

You're absolutely right that there are people in our community that aren't onboard with any kind of positive agenda. There are also people who actively work against positive agendas. Guess what, that's not unique to the black community. All communities have that. You want to spark something positive for those people who haven't bought into the positive progress of the black community? Great, I applaud that, but I don't see how acting like there is no unity in the black community or acting like the gay community is some kinda paragon of unity that we're not is productive at all.
i dont really care about anyone else.....i worry about my own.

the higher i go the less black people my wife and i see.
we would like to change that. reason: there a consultant in jersey who only hires latino people. Here we see indian only hiring indians.....but the black people we see dont really want to fuck with other black people....how and why?
i mean i understand why....but i dont agree. just i understand why from niggas not wanting to do anything....but dont agree.

and im not emotional....im passionate.
we losing out here bruh...we waaaaay behind.
i want my folk to get our shit together....thats all im saying.....

now i dont know about no homos.......and i hate hearing black gay people talk about rights and shit.....
the only way people know they gay is if they tell them. but they black first. not muslim, jamaican or anything else...always black first.

im getting old.....what we fighting about?

i dont really care about anyone else.....i worry about my own.

the higher i go the less black people my wife and i see.
we would like to change that. reason: there a consultant in jersey who only hires latino people. Here we see indian only hiring indians.....but the black people we see dont really want to fuck with other black people....how and why?
i mean i understand why....but i dont agree. just i understand why from niggas not wanting to do anything....but dont agree.

and im not emotional....im passionate.
we losing out here bruh...we waaaaay behind.
i want my folk to get our shit together....thats all im saying.....

now i dont know about no homos.......and i hate hearing black gay people talk about rights and shit.....
the only way people know they gay is if they tell them. but they black first. not muslim, jamaican or anything else...always black first.

im getting old.....what we fighting about?

I don't really understand what we are arguing about here then. Like I've said, my problem is only with people big upping other communities at the expense of the black community because I see that as throwing black people under the bus. I get that's not what you were trying to do and I understand that you just want black people to push forward more. All of that is admirable. My only point is that you can motivate with other blacks to do that without making comments that push this false narrative of the superiority of other groups.

It's all good though. It doesn't seem like we disagree that much. We're just talking past each other at this point.

I don't really understand what we are arguing about here then. Like I've said, my problem is only with people big upping other communities at the expense of the black community because I see that as throwing black people under the bus. I get that's not what you were trying to do and I understand that you just want black people to push forward more. All of that is admirable. My only point is that you can motivate with other blacks to do that without making comments that push this false narrative of the superiority of other groups.

It's all good though. It doesn't seem like we disagree that much. We're just talking past each other at this point.
Hmmm.
Interesting.
I see us as superior but allowing others to think they are superior.
I see so much acting tough and talking tough...but can't be talked too tough.
To me that doesn't add up. Someone is living falsely.
Think about it...I can throw threats all day..dudes laugh or might want to meet me to throw hands...but if I say you can do Better or start a business I'm bougie and unrealistic and talking down. How?
So if I can call people and say I got my ass whipped and 30 people show up....why can't I call 30 people to build up my hood?

I might get 5.

Again...why is it like this?
Yet, once money flowing people want to be put on..after the hardworking.

Hmmm.
Interesting.
I see us as superior but allowing others to think they are superior.
I see so much acting tough and talking tough...but can't be talked too tough.
To me that doesn't add up. Someone is living falsely.
Think about it...I can throw threats all day..dudes laugh or might want to meet me to throw hands...but if I say you can do Better or start a business I'm bougie and unrealistic and talking down. How?
So if I can call people and say I got my ass whipped and 30 people show up....why can't I call 30 people to build up my hood?

I might get 5.

Again...why is it like this?
Yet, once money flowing people want to be put on..after the hardworking.

I don't see anyone is superior. If we were superior we wouldn't be where we are now. All humans are the same, we just have different circumstances we have to deal with. And there is a lot of toxic bullshit in our community that we have to deal with in addition to dealing with all the bullshit put on us by others outside of the community. However, part of our problem in this country is and has always been that we don't know our worth. We'll never get past that problem by continuing to promote the actions of others over our own actions. Gays aren't more unified than us just because some gays with clout in Hollywood tried to put the squeeze on Kevin Hart. Gays have only managed to accomplish what they have because they basically used the blueprint laid out by blacks during the Civil Rights movement, and even they know that. That's why they are constantly trying to compare their struggle to ours.

I don't see anyone is superior. If we were superior we wouldn't be where we are now. All humans are the same, we just have different circumstances we have to deal with. And there is a lot of toxic bullshit in our community that we have to deal with in addition to dealing with all the bullshit put on us by others outside of the community. However, part of our problem in this country is and has always been that we don't know our worth. We'll never get past that problem by continuing to promote the actions of others over our own actions. Gays aren't more unified than us just because some gays with clout in Hollywood tried to put the squeeze on Kevin Hart. Gays have only managed to accomplish what they have because they basically used the blueprint laid out by blacks during the Civil Rights movement, and even they know that. That's why they are constantly trying to compare their struggle to ours.
I can respect this post.
And my fault if I threw some shots at you. It was directed at my misunderstanding of what was being said.

Back