Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Deep Dish

this is one person you should've tried to link up with. Du cool as shit irl. His online def matches offline

Oh I know. We were just dropping some family off on the way back to Jerz. If I was staying longer Ida hit him up to at least see where some good spots to hang out at were

Aite so I tried it... Not bad.. I ended up getting a half and half.. One half just regular cheese(lol shut the hell up @Blackish) and the other had peppers, mushrooms and spinach

20211118_160715.jpg
20211118_161128.jpg
20211118_160745.jpg

I was talkin shit about having to eat it with a knife and fork so I made a point to try to eat it without one... And was successful lol.

Overall it was good. Not something I would do all the time cuz it's filling as fuck but it wasn't as soggy as nasty as I thought it would be.

Mods yall can lock this shit now. My pizza experiment and investigation is over lol

Aite so I tried it... Not bad.. I ended up getting a half and half.. One half just regular cheese(lol shut the hell up @Blackish) and the other had peppers, mushrooms and spinach

View attachment 698407
View attachment 698406
View attachment 698405

I was talkin shit about having to eat it with a knife and fork so I made a point to try to eat it without one... And was successful lol.

Overall it was good. Not something I would do all the time cuz it's filling as fuck but it wasn't as soggy as nasty as I thought it would be.

Mods yall can lock this shit now. My pizza experiment and investigation is over lol
Bout damn time. Converting the ignorant. Love to see it.

@Blackish you're next. Join the team.

View attachment 698407
View attachment 698406
View attachment 698405

🤣😂I wasn’t een gon see this if you didn’t @Me! But now that I have, aye @Word....Life
0771594B-9B8E-43B1-B186-53FEB35764DB.gif
They got Inori eating cornbread and sauce too now😔.

Back