Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Deep Dish

They are a pizza. They got the exact same ingredients, lol. Just more bread and then sauce is thicker and goes on the top.

lol It dont gotta be frozen.. I just thought if I was gonna try that bullshit I would get a proper one from Chicago.. and they ship them shits all over the country I just aint know which ones were "good"
:word?:

Just find a spot in your town. Getting the delivered is gonna cost you more. Yall got uno's in jersey. I go to a spot in DC "pi pizza". They only have like 3 locations.

Bermuda. Aint no deep dish or whatever the fuck out there so I figured id try it while im here lol

Can we make this an "ask Inori thread" ?

How was Bermuda ? Were you worried about the Bermuda triangle ? Who you got winning the NBA title ? Would you rather be the Mack Daddy or the Daddy Mack ? Should @Chicity change his screen name to just city cause the Chi ain't in him ?

Can we make this an "ask Inori thread" ?

How was Bermuda ? Were you worried about the Bermuda triangle ? Who you got winning the NBA title ? Would you rather be the Mack Daddy or the Daddy Mack ? Should @Chicity change his screen name to just city cause the Chi ain't in him ?

Say man... my fat ass just wanted to try all the foods I cant get in Bermuda lol

I made a spices thread before I left for this very reason and so I can take some new shit home wit me! 🤣

But to answer ya questions Bermuda is dope..I've seen UFOs while living there but never worried about getting lost in the triangle...
I dont watch the NBA like dat..

NOW BACK TO THE FOOD GOTDAMNIT! Quit derailing my shit!

Just go to Unos. There’s one in Clifton if you’re in north Jersey.

Ima look into it fam lol

These niggaz are willfully ignorant.

He's not talking about supermarket frozen pizza....

He's inquiring to as if they ship out authentic deep dish pizza from Chicago...

I've been to uno's....I love it...a few places in bmore try to recreate it too.... It's not a bad style of pizza imo.... I'd like an authentic Chicago one as well... May the odds forever be in your favor ✌🏿

Back