Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Deep Dish

Deep dish is really the best kind of pizza. The best ones are here in Texas. Don't believe Mario the plumber made it, then the eastcoast perfected it. It was created by a black man in Houston in 1947

Gotta be honest this is the first time i've heard anybody even mention Texas when it comes to pizza.

the debate has always been(in my experience anyway) NY/NJ.. yeah i'm throwing Jerz in there gotdamnit... or Chicago lol

They're overrated bro and usually have too much cheese to enjoy but if you're gonna choose one then go with Giordanos like others were saying

I remember the one and only time I had deep dish. There was a place out here started by some retired firemen. I ordered a medium and picked that shit up. Mf was like 40 lbs. I was like bruh is this a mistake 💀

It tasted alrite and logically I knew it was more ingredients and whatnot but I wasn't expecting it to be so heavy. Don't think I'll ever eat that again lol

I remember the one and only time I had deep dish. There was a place out here started by some retired firemen. I ordered a medium and picked that shit up. Mf was like 40 lbs. I was like bruh is this a mistake 💀

It tasted alrite and logically I knew it was more ingredients and whatnot but I wasn't expecting it to be so heavy. Don't think I'll ever eat that again lol
Yeah, I saw a video how Lou Malnatis makes their pizza because I wanted to make one from scratch. They got a whole layer of meat. That is too much. The place I go to in DC adds the ingredients like any other pizza. Few pieces for each slice. But you are good off of 1 maybe 2 slices.

Deep dish is really the best kind of pizza. The best ones are here in Texas. Don't believe Mario the plumber made it, then the eastcoast perfected it. It was created by a black man in Houston in 1947
Do you have any proof of this at all or you were told this and ran with it? A simple search says uno's in Chicago created the deep dish. Texas is never brought up when talking pizza

That frozen Lous is nothin special

My sister buys that shit all the time i had no idea it was that much

Taste same quality as the $8 joints in your grocery store frozen isle

Do you have any proof of this at all or you were told this and ran with it? A simple search says uno's in Chicago created the deep dish. Texas is never brought up when talking pizza
And the CDDP was supposedly created in 1943

That mythical TDDP was created in '47, according to our dear ABW brother

Lile others said, Unos the only Chicago based franchise pizza spot I'd recommend. They consistent around the country

Lotta mom and pop places advertise 'chicago style deep dish' but they hit or miss for me.

And the CDDP was supposedly created in 1943

That mythical TDDP was created in '47, according to our dear ABW brother
I hate acronyms. So when you said CDDP and TDDP, I was like "is this a black group or something?". I didnt want to ask and have people like "you dont know what that is? Gasp". So I was about to search it on google and then common sense hit me. Chicago and texas depp dish pizza, smh.

Back