Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Deep Dish

Both is trash!!!! Save your money

Naaaaah, this is where I gotta step in lol. I'll let the pizza sentiment slide, even though it's still wrong, but not that caribbean food part.

I know that UK got mad yardies, but Caribbean (mostly Jamaican) food from NY is some of the best outside of their native countries.

Naaaaah, this is where I gotta step in lol. I'll let the pizza sentiment slide, even though it's still wrong, but not that caribbean food part.

I know that UK got mad yardies, but Caribbean (mostly Jamaican) food from NY is some of the best outside of their native countries.
From my experience, I'm cool never eating it again lol

It definitely depends on where you go. You have a lot of places that try to cater to an American audience, but there are also legit places making legit food.

Those places are hard to find, and when you do you don't leave that place.

Yeah if you read the history regarding a lot of these cultures and their food...a lot of them had to "dumb down" their original dishes when they came here.

Just to make it "easier" for wypipo to consume their foods.

giphy.gif

UpdatePizza800.jpeg

lol what the fuck is this

:Pathetic:

Yeah if you read the history regarding a lot of these cultures and their food...a lot of them had to "dumb down" their original dishes when they came here.

Just to make it "easier" for wypipo to consume their foods.
Lmao Chinese food is different in every western country.

Over here a lot of Indian immigrants dumbed down their food infact the national dish is a fake Indian meal. But now "authentic" Indian food is probably the most popular kind of restaurant here

Niggas eating Golden Krust talking about they don't like American Carribbean. Stop being scared and go to a spot where the walls haven't been painted in a few years

And Detroit style pizza is an abomination. Niggas make cups outta pepperoni for crust sake

Back