Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Death Stranding

I copped and have been playing it over the past couple of days. Like @Beta said it's very cinematic... but I dont mind that personally.

I can see this game being pretty polarizing.. you either gonna like it or ur gonna hate it.

It can get pretty repetative but if you're fuckin with the story then you prolly won't mind

I look at this game as a just watch somebody play it on YouTube or twitch

Kojima while trying to be very deep made a game about a UPS worker that has superpowers and as apart of his other job he just has to hook up cell towers to make Verizon’s network spread across apocalyptic America but iono nothin

Wifey bought this for me yesterday.

I can't even bring myself to be an ungrateful bastard and tell her how trash this shit is.

She been watching me play half the day, and I been pretending to be interested in it smh

Lmao sounds like me and watch dogs

One of the Worst games of this generation

Damn this game is a boring, pretentious piece of shit. I honestly feel bad for anybody that bought this shit.

I actually liked it, didnt like some parts where you have to sneak through the BT and they knock off all your shit and drag you 5 miles away.

Lol when I go to a friends house I play this game. Weird as hell and confusing as hell

Graphics look great even though PS4

Back